Napoli attendance {merged}

Re: 28k (ish) for Napoli?

Marvin said:
Carlos The Jackal said:
geoff hammond said:
compare the seat planner to the everton one

loads more seats sold for everton and that game is 10 days later

That's because 36,000 are season ticket holders, why don't the doom merchants just fuckin wait and see what the actual crowd is on the day for the Napoli game before pontificating and moaning.
That's what I thought. If we could sell out Wigan a week in advance then the Champions League would take care of itself. But looks like 2/3 of North Stand seasoncard holders have not taken up their seats...and if they haven't you can probably expect the same story in other stands including the 3rd tiers.

Let's hope not, me and 2 other 3rd tierers will be going despite a 500mile all round journey so hope others more locally follow suit!

adammck said:
Sales techniquuuuuuue

Its a poor one if it is,id say 80% of fans know what games they will attend weeks before-if they aint bought already they wont be buying now because the club are bullshitting us into availibility

Just got me and the Mrs tickets in 122! Still a lot of seats available in the Family Stand! 1st game in Champs league, its going to be immense and not one to miss! CTID!

Marvin said:
Carlos The Jackal said:
geoff hammond said:
compare the seat planner to the everton one

loads more seats sold for everton and that game is 10 days later

That's because 36,000 are season ticket holders, why don't the doom merchants just fuckin wait and see what the actual crowd is on the day for the Napoli game before pontificating and moaning.
That's what I thought. If we could sell out Wigan a week in advance then the Champions League would take care of itself. But looks like 2/3 of North Stand seasoncard holders have not taken up their seats...and if they haven't you can probably expect the same story in other stands including the 3rd tiers.

The North Stand is a different case in all fairness because it's the family stand and as such I can understand why there are so many seats still available in there. With it being a school night a fair few families will give it a miss. The trouble is, with it being the family stand I'd imagine the club will only sell those spare seats on to other families.

Most other blocks in tiers 1 and 2 are either sold out or have individual seats dotted about.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I've heard that unless every game this season is a sell out, City won't be eligible for any competition in 2012/13.

An added rule for the 2012/13 in rule book section 863.4, part 9, section 48.2. line 43.

just for us.

M18CTID said:
Marvin said:
Carlos The Jackal said:

The North Stand is a different case in all fairness because it's the family stand and as such I can understand why there are so many seats still available in there. With it being a school night a fair few families will give it a miss. The trouble is, with it being the family stand I'd imagine the club will only sell those spare seats on to other families.

Most other blocks in tiers 1 and 2 are either sold out or have individual seats dotted about.

Its certainly backfiring is the family stand for midweek games

Its certainly backfiring is the family stand for midweek games[/quote]

No it's not, the Family Stand is fine, you have remember that several hundred seats at the front of Level 1 are given to group requests... Edinburgh Eagles Under 12's FC, Preston Hockey Team, Weston Super Mare Working Mens Club Over 50s FC or whatever... etc etc, and this obviously impacts on the atmosphere and take up of tickets

mcfcliam said:
We have a lot of armchair fans now and plenty of people who are happy with watching in the pub nowadays...why?

I take exception to the "arm chair" fan tag. Some people have lives outside of football that restricts their ability to attend matches. It's fine if you have nothing else to do on the weekend, and you have no financial concerns which prevent you from travelling, but just because someone might have these problems doesn't mean they are "arm chair fans". I would love to be at the game on Wednesday but I happen to be playing Basketball for Wales that night. I am also playing every weekend during the basketball season, which runs alongside the football season, meaning I will only get to see a handful of live games. It really pisses me off that some people seem to dismiss anyone who doesn't have a season ticket as not a real fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.