Napoli Away

booked air berlin , fly on monday from hannover all day on piss, and night , lie in , then more on the piss, game that night , back on piss and fly back to hannover next day

all in 225 euros , just got to find a small hotel now lol , god its good to be a city fan today

don't worry about napoli, it is a nice city if you don't walk around as tourists or as lost people, also remember to don't accept stuff from random guys in the streets.

Another important tip, do not drive in naples!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3H3eKj6pp4&feature=fvwrel[/youtube]

What is up with you lot, I can't wait for this trip. Will be just like any other city, you want trouble, you will get it, if you want a good time again you will get it.

Just hope my 2nd visit to an italian club is better than the 1st, Juve was a wank trip

hi guys,
i'm from napoli, and i support napoli (which is not so obvious because we have many inter and juventus fan even here, god forgive us).
I was enjoying reading your forum 'cos I like how english fans support their teams and I wanted to know what you would think about the champions draw.

But I could not stand some of the things that have been said about napoli (the city).
First of all, a racist city? "they are agains black people"? "they dont like anyone who's not italian"?, come on, seriously? Who gives you this informations, uncyclopedia?
Neapolitans are always been victims of racism here in italy, by the same italians from the north. Plus, napoli is by far the most welcoming city for people that come to italy from africa.
Ask some african guy that has worked in italy if he stayed better in milan or napoli, for example.

Other thing. Shitty hole? Are you serious? yes we may have some troubles with criminality, but still i felt more unsafe hanging around in some areas of london or in gateshead or in glasgow (sorry, I've been just in these 3 british cities). Apart from that napoli is not exactly a shitty hole, is a beautiful city, one of the most important and beautiful cities of europe a couple ofcenturies ago and still magnificent and full of things to see. A shitty hole, please. I like england, I enjoyed working there when I was 20, but in one neighborhood of napoli there are way more beautiful things to see than in all Tyne and Wear.

i know about the stabbings of last year. Those were bad, really. And i felt shame for that. But those are thing that happens in every city (i was doing erasmus in glasgow and i watched a couple of derbys there and well...).

So, dont be afraid to come, enjoy the city and our beatiful (but old) stadium. I think you will not regret it. That day will be a unique atmosphere in naples, we awaited this cup for many here, and i'm sure you wont find a stadium so full of joy very easily.

Try to judge after you have seen things, not before, and not with "cliches".
Sorry about this, and about my poor english, I'm really looking forward to the match between our two BLUE teams.
And win the best!

pocho said:
hi guys,
i'm from napoli, and i support napoli (which is not so obvious because we have many inter and juventus fan even here, god forgive us).
I was enjoying reading your forum 'cos I like how english fans support their teams and I wanted to know what you would think about the champions draw.

But I could not stand some of the things that have been said about napoli (the city).
First of all, a racist city? "they are agains black people"? "they dont like anyone who's not italian"?, come on, seriously? Who gives you this informations, uncyclopedia?
Neapolitans are always been victims of racism here in italy, by the same italians from the north. Plus, napoli is by far the most welcoming city for people that come to italy from africa.
Ask some african guy that has worked in italy if he stayed better in milan or napoli, for example.

Other thing. Shitty hole? Are you serious? yes we may have some troubles with criminality, but still i felt more unsafe hanging around in some areas of london or in gateshead or in glasgow (sorry, I've been just in these 3 british cities). Apart from that napoli is not exactly a shitty hole, is a beautiful city, one of the most important and beautiful cities of europe a couple ofcenturies ago and still magnificent and full of things to see. A shitty hole, please. I like england, I enjoyed working there when I was 20, but in one neighborhood of napoli there are way more beautiful things to see than in all Tyne and Wear.

Bi know about the stabbings of last year. Those were bad, really. And i felt shame for that. ut those are thing that happens in every city (i was doing erasmus in glasgow and i watched a couple of derbys there and well...).

So, dont be afraid to come, enjoy the city and our beatiful (but old) stadium. I think you will not regret it. That day will be a unique atmosphere in naples, we awaited this cup for many here, and i'm sure you wont find a stadium so full of joy very easily.

Try to judge after you have seen things, not before, and not with "cliches".
Sorry about this, and about my poor english, I'm really looking forward to the match between our two BLUE teams.
And win the best!

It wouldnt happen in Manchester my Italion friend, i dont think i have heard of any stabbing incident regarding European fans visititing Manchester.
I wouldnt like to be in a group of 5 or 6 city fans walking around naples shortly before the game or after it anyway.

My parents and their friends all went on a Med cruise a few years ago. They stopped off in Naples and they said it was a fucking big mistake getting off the boat. Some scrote tried to snatch me Mams bag within a few minutes of getting on land. My Dad's mate said there were people on mopeds everywhere shouting stuff at them. Then after they'd had something to eat two blokes tried to get them to follow them down an alleyway "to go to a beautiful restaurant" but when my Dad said "no thanks, we've just eaten" these blokes tried to force them to go down this alleyway. My Dad's a bit of a hard fucker and just tucked em off and they all walked back to the boat. As my Dad looked back he said there were about eight blokes stood at the top of the alleyway... anything could have happened to them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.