Napoli Away

Worked out there in 94 and loved the place even though it has it's undesirable places and locals...Fuck me,so have Manchester and all the other cities in England and the UK so I wouldn't worry to much. Saying that I have never been to a football match there and it is true that they have a bit of a reputation but as I said never witnessed that as I never went to a game out there. Saying that I went to a few Palermo home games during travels out there and fucking loved the place.....
All I would say is don't wear any colours.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:53 pm --<br /><br />Forgot to mention..Can't wait for the home game on the 14th . They will bring 1000's and the atmosphere will be fucking magical...

Stevie B said:
Straight Outta Naples
A Crazy Olive Skinned Guy Named Luigi
From the gang called Napoli
When I'm called off I got a sawed off
Squeeze the trigger and bodies are hauled off
You too boy if ya fuck with me
The police are paid off and won't come and get me...
...from my car wiv me mate balotelli
crashin thru tha gates of a fanny penitentiary
on point like (((((((one hundred n' eighty)))))))

poznan and some booze yeah dats how we're goin out
unlike some punkasss mooners that are havin doubt

too many mumble, tales of trouble
best ya stay home do tha dishes wipe tha table
talk about horses boltin from their stable

Goin off on awaydays like that
with a 25 man squad thats class
yet alls i hear iz be worried bout ya ass

So give it up smooth
Ain't no tellin when I'm down for a jack move
Here's a city rap to keep yo dancin
with a crime record like Charles Manson
dontcha know blow up banana is the tool
Don't make me act the motherfuckin fool

Me you can go toe to toe, no maybe
I'm knockin one out to dis fixture daily
yo weekly, monthly and yearly
until them dumb motherfuckers see clearly
that I'm down with the capital C-I-T-Y
plus our beer monstaz are madd gully

So when I'm in ya neighborhood, you better duck
Coz retro peter is crazy as fuck
As I leave, believe I'm stompin
but when I come back, boy,
I'm comin straight outta ...hiding

...to be continued

I just looked at the train there, be an amazing adventure, but I wouldn't fancy being over there on my own, i arrive early on matchday, and leave the next day at 3pm, currently mulling it over, i'd love the experience, but i've also heard of the police and fans in napoli. the police round up away fans and leave them in alley for three hours before kick-off apparently, to hide them from the local ultras, then the away end is the most basic facilities possible

chris_m said:
I just looked at the train there, be an amazing adventure, but I wouldn't fancy being over there on my own, i arrive early on matchday, and leave the next day at 3pm, currently mulling it over, i'd love the experience, but i've also heard of the police and fans in napoli. the police round up away fans and leave them in alley for three hours before kick-off apparently, to hide them from the local ultras, then the away end is the most basic facilities possible
...agreed everton away is fuckin shite

Its a kevlar underpants trip. Mob up, stick together,and you will be ok.

Like a few others I know some scousers who went and it ws the ones and twos, the family groups etc, that got picked off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.