Napoli nearly sold out

On one hand, i can't understand how Wigan is sold out yet Napoli isn't.

One is a standard league game against an unattractive side who bring a few hundred.

The other is the first ever champions league game against an attractive side who will bring 3,000 noisy sods.

But the again i think the selling criteria is all wrong. My brothers mate wants to go but can't because he only has 20 loyalty points on his old city card.

Don't worry about the points. If you ring up they will sell you a ticket. My mate only has 10 points from buying the Blue Membership and I had no problem buying one for him as well as myself.

WNRH said:

One is a standard league game against an unattractive side who bring a few hundred.

The other is the first ever champions league game against an attractive side who will bring 3,000 noisy sods.

But the again i think the selling criteria is all wrong. My brothers mate wants to go but can't because he only has 20 loyalty points on his old city card.

why is it wrong? with 20 loyalty points he would have to wait for general sale.

bzekosilva said:
WNRH said:

It's been on general sale for nearly a week now, but only to those with 70 loyalty points or more.

People without the loyalty points really need to phone up or get to the stadium, I've read at least eight accounts now of people who have gotten tickets that way but who don't have the 70 loyalty points.

WNRH said:
bzekosilva said:
WNRH said:

It's been on general sale for nearly a week now, but only to those with 70 loyalty points or more.

really? blimey thats a new one!

My friend, who I was going to the game with, just received this email.

"Manchester City v SSC Napoli

Our records show that you have purchased a ticket(s) for the above match, which will be played at the Etihad Stadium on Wednesday 14 September 2011.

It has become apparent that a number of football supporters based in Italy have purchased a ticket(s) in home areas of the Stadium. Following consultation between the Stadium Head of Safety & Security and Greater Manchester Police, any overseas supporter who has not previously purchased a ticket(s) to a match at the Etihad Stadium will not be allowed to purchase a ticket(s) in any designated home area of the Stadium.

Regrettably, it is therefore necessary for the Club to cancel the ticket(s) you purchased for this game.

You will receive a full refund for any ticket(s) purchased which will be credited back to the debit/credit card used in the original transaction. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Supporter Services team by replying to this email (supporterservices@mcfc.co.uk).

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards
Supporter Services"

I did not receive this email though. I guess I have to call in the morning to sort this out, since I have no clue if I have a ticket or not, or if I can convince them not to sell my friend's ticket, since he's not Italian or a Napoli supporter.

Also, should I be reading into the fact that my friend (with a latin/foreign-sounding name) got singled out, while I (Anglo-sounding name) did not?

LoveCity said:
People without the loyalty points really need to phone up or get to the stadium, I've read at least eight accounts now of people who have gotten tickets that way but who don't have the 70 loyalty points.

Its not as easy as that though, alot of people go to the website to check first before being put on hold for 30 mins.

its shit that its nearly sold out in my attempt to become sleepy i counted as many empty seats as i could the 2nd tier has 130+ empty seats in each block. the lowest nummber of empty seats in EL1 109 with 5 empty second least my block 118 with 13. im still not sleepy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.