Napoli Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Gotta be looking at Mancini for this one, any fool could see Dzeko was isolated and covered easily.

The left and right backs, i am struggling to comprehend his reasons for this.

Sub's wtf, we were losing so why not go earlier and have a crack. Was he looking not to conceed again ? if so he had his priorities wrong and he better change them quick.

Bad night at the office and to top it all my frazzles have fuck all bacon flavoring.

All our CL games (except VR away) have been tough - we havent worked it out yet. we will get there, priority now is to hold it together for the PL. its a hell of a task to keep playing perfect football in several different styles ie PL, CL, LC etc

Mancini has to win the league. Otherwise...

And we are nowhere near to Real, Barca. Enough of the stupid comparisons. they have a real go in CL this year too. We cant even get trough Napoli. Credit to them, they deserved it.

Disappointing, but oh well. Looks like we're out the champions league, Yaya was woeful today worse game ever.

We didn't press high enough up the pitch we were too stretched and it cost us, Micah and Gael should of started. But look on the bright side it makes it easier for us in the league/domestic cups.

Awful performance, BM Got the team disastrously wrong yet again.
Kolarov's the worst full back i've ever seen and Dzeko is the definition of a Cart Horse when he plays in Europe and why does he leave it so late to change the team and bring the subs on FFS!!

For the investment in the squad it's been an awful Champions League campaign and now we have to face the Thursday Night Cup which could jeopardise the League campaign and leave us with nothing at the end of the season.

TCIB said:
Gotta be looking at Mancini for this one, any fool could see Dzeko was isolated and covered easily.

The left and right backs, i am struggling to comprehend his reasons for this.

Sub's wtf, we were losing so why not go earlier and have a crack. Was he looking not to conceed again ? if so he had his priorities wrong and he better change them quick.

Bad night at the office and to top it all my frazzles have fuck all bacon flavoring.

bwahahaha! :D just cheered me up a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.