Napoli Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

The game 161 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
The game 161 said:
Napoli won't fail to beat Villareal though.

Can I have this Fridays Euromillion results please just inbox me the numbers and I'll be greatfully appreciated.

Ta!

We have to be realistic.

Expecting the worse takes the pressure off.

HA! I laugh at the face of pressure...

The only pressure we as fans feel is the pressure to prove to the rest of the world how good we are! And the fact that not only in England have we become the team to beat but also in Europe are we the team everyone wants to beat, today when Napoli won they just didn't get closer to progressing through to the last 32 the main highlight was beating us 2-1 and this isn't me being arrogant it's true, look at when Frank Ribery admitted we were the team to avoid as well as a number of players and managers in England who have admitted we are the team to beat....

Played 19

Won 15
Drew 2
Lost 2

Pressure? What pressure?

We are probably now favourites to win the Europa League.... AGAIN!!

Play the kids in it and focus on winning the league along with a domestic cup.
Europa Cup fooked us up last year so cannot afford to bother with it.. Its great for teams like Stoke but for a team that is going for the title, forget it.

For me Napoli are a team that will seem to do well in a competition but in a their domestic league they will be very inconsistent.

Sigh. Distraught. At the start of the season, I was more philosophical: the CL group was so tough, I thought we could just use it to gain experience of Europe's elite and getting to the knock-outs would be a bonus... but it's still a kick in the teeth now we're (more or less certainly) out.

What was noticeable was how well Napoli identified the threat of AK on the left in the first half (when I thought he was okay), and really shut the door in the second half on him (when he wasn't okay).

No one to blame tonight except Mancini.
Barry and AJ were raring to go ! they didn't start against Newcastle and were fresh for tonight's game.

We had most of the possession but without creativity !
You don't have to be a genius to solve this problem with the bench he have ( Aguero - AJ - Nasri ) !

Whats the point of bringing Sergio for the last 10 minutes ONLY !
AND AJ for the last 5 minutes !!!

Tevez City said:
Barry and AJ were raring to go ! they didn't start against Newcastle and were fresh for tonight's game.

You don't have to be a genius to solve this problem with the bench he have ( Aguero - AJ - Nasri ) !

You are an idiot.

Aguero carried a knock.

Never got to grips with them for 20 minutes after half time, that's why we got beat. Yes I think Bobby could have made one or two better decisions selection wise - before and during the game but he's got pretty much everything else right this year so let's move on.

europa league is not worth messing are premier league form up we dont need it. I would much rather try & retain the FA cup

zeven said:
Tevez City said:

You are an idiot.

Aguero carried a knock.

He's just a WUM, its a wonder he hasn't told us how tevez would have won it on his own tonight.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:16 pm --<br /><br />
welcometomanchester said:
Why no Richards then on the bench. Rather him at cb than Savic if it came to that. Obv Kun not 100% easy to blame bobby but lacked width.
Injured perhaps ? He took a knock on Saturday.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I'd be happy to put a weakened side in the europa league and go all out for a domestic treble.

The arrogance on here is quite amusing. For a club with hardly any European history (not much domestic either) you would think that the Europe League would still be a valuable prize. A few years ago most, if not all of you, would have jumped at the chance to just be in the EL. Now you're complaining at dropping down into it, which is where you ultimately belong anyway. Remember, a few years ago you weren't battling it out with Bayern and Napoli to see who progresses into the knock-out stage of the CL, but were instead competing with the likes of Wigan, Fulham, Sheffield etc to see who STAYS UP in the Premier League.

You can buy the league, but not the Champions League. I'm sorry, it just isnt as easy as the way you have bought the league. Go ask Chelsea. I'd like to see what becomes of this club when the Financial Fair Play rules are implemented. Or better yet, when your money-bags owners decide they have had enough. Smooth sailing into oblivion (where you were about 2 years ago anyway) it is then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.