Napoli Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

EaglesFan said:
Defeat aside - this team really needs some people who can CROSS.

Because what I'm personally seeing is the 3rd - 4th tier crossing team.

No cross ever lands within 5 yards of intended target, and 50% of them just sail over to the other side.

Pathetic crossing, so when we need to rely on it - we are fucked.

I take it that you are American?

Every City fan knows that Micah and Cliche are better at defending and attacking than Zab and Kolarov but Mancini keeps rotating them for big games in Europe. I don't see RM or Barca doing the same unless they need to.

It was quite clear early on that their defence through the middle was solid and space was tight so we needed either better width or more movement, Mancini left it until the 80th minute to make any impact on this. Dzeko should have been off no later than 60 minutes as he was awful.

Don't like to critisise when he's doing so many things right but he got this terribly wrong - he should be man enough to realise whi his best players are and not rotate them just for the sake of it.

ForzaNapoli said:
I don't watch the Prem, just highlights and that one game against United. What would you say was different against us? Is the defense in England really poor?

you were the most frightening going forward we have faced and played with 3 CBs to great effect.

a few players are tired and it wasn't our 100% full team, the full backs make a huge difference.

all the best IF you go through, hopefully you'll slip up against villareal but i can't see it.

We were well beaten by a better team, lets learn from it and beat the scousers at weekend. It looks like Europa League is calling lets get some game time for the second string.

ForzaNapoli said:
I don't watch the Prem, just highlights and that one game against United. What would you say was different against us? Is the defense in England really poor?
Our best 2 full backs did not play. Nobody has conceded fewer goals than us in the league.

Kolarov and Zabaleta are poor. Clichy and Richards are class. That's what the difference was.

Duffinho said:
Oh please lets stop slagging our players off this was always going to be difficult. Reality check here people we have come a long way and it disturbs me how after the great start we have had we crucify the team for 1 defeat.

Some people on here are starting to behave like rags!!!

*Applauds team and fans in napoli i hope you all get home safely*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.