Nasri and the 'Quenelle'

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrestwichBlue is right to pursue the insidious views of Regista.

My last word on this having now read up on this issue is that its clearly a racist nudge and a wink (mainly amongst arab origin ethnicity) mainly french.. Its a nasty slimy way of making a racist anti semitic slur without (currently) getting arrested.. If allowed to go unchallenged it just perpetuates the attitude of Regista et al..
It has no place on a football forum ,
Shame on Nasri bringing crap like this on to our Club...

The End ( or for Regista ) ............ FIN

Davs 19 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Marvin said:
Maybe you will not agree, but I would say to those people who think anti-Semitism is outrageous, and it is, that they should also think about the tradition and upbringing of Arabs which is suffused with the creation of the state of Israel and subsequent humiliation. It is a totally different outlook to that of a young English racist who has no reason to hate the Jew other than that he is different. I am not looking to justify the belief, I am just offering an explanation as to why it finds a home. It's also worth noting that you can be an anti-Zionist without being anti-Jewish. Zionists would argue that the interests of the Jews and the interests of Israel are one and the same, but there are also Jewish opponents of the state of Israel.
I don't agree and that's a nonsensical argument. Anti-semitism existed long before Israel came into existence in 1948. The Holocaust had nothing to do with Israel; it was plain-old fashioned European/Christian Jew hatred. And even if your argument held any water, why would the mainly Algerian/Moroccan people who make up most of the French Arabic population have been affected? It's like saying all Protestants have a right to hate, abuse and attack Catholics (or vice versa) because of the situation in Northern Ireland.

I was with you all the way until what sounds like a sweeping generalisation.

Agree... seems even PB is capable of a stupid brainless comment now and then....

regista said:
Davs 19 said:
regista said:
I think you want to turn this thread into a debate about the holocaust .

I think that you're feeling very uncomfortable.

I think you are getting frustrated.

You flatter yourself. It's like outwitting a goldfish. If what appear to be your views weren't so disgusting, it'd be funny.

Anyway, off to talk to some decent human beings now.

regista said:
Davs 19 said:
regista said:
I think you want to turn this thread into a debate about the holocaust .

I'll make it simple for you. Answer two questions yes or no.

1) Do you believe that over 5m Jews (and I know there were a significant number of others) died between 1941 and 1945 mostly as a result or organised murder?

2) do you believe that, in addition to large scale mass shootings, the majority of the deaths were as a result of Zyklon B or Carbon Monoxide poisoning in organised centres built specifically for that purpose?

ayrshire_blue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Crikey I've touched my left shoulder with my right hand and my right shoulder with my left hand many times, especially when I am putting cream on my arms but no one has ever accused me of doing something wrong.

I despair, I really really do.

What do you despair of Ayrshire Blue? Cutting my original post down to this one sentence makes me despari as well!!!

Prestwich_Blue said:
alanblue said:
Alright Prestwich Blue lets call it a fucking day eh !
Draw aline under it and move on.
I'm happy to draw a line under the Anelka/Nasri incidents but I'm not letting this fish off the hook. I want to know what exactly regista believes about the Holocaust.

Why?

If he doesn't believe it and is in denial, then he is an idiot...
However, he has the right to be an idiot.

Davs 19 said:
regista said:
Davs 19 said:

You flatter yourself. It's like outwitting a goldfish. If what appear to be your views weren't so disgusting, it'd be funny.

Anyway, off to talk to some decent human beings now.

off you go.

Fat_guy_chair_fall.gif

Eccles Blue said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Eccles Blue said:
Crikey I've touched my left shoulder with my right hand and my right shoulder with my left hand many times, especially when I am putting cream on my arms but no one has ever accused me of doing something wrong.

I despair, I really really do.

What do you despair of Ayrshire Blue? Cutting my original post down to this one sentence makes me despari as well!!!

Trivializing the full issue with such a ridiculous comparison fella!

The full anti Semitic or anti establishment part can be debated till the cows come home but by all accounts he knew exactly what he was doing and wasn't just brushing his shoulder (or rubbing cream on his arm lol)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.