Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

SiWatts90 said:
hopefully we sent the FArce a strongly worded letter about the fact we have accepted it but highlighting the inconsistency yet again, sure it will be filed into the bin however

What sticks in the craw about the way matches are refereed and administered after the FT is that someone like Bassong gets a yellow for the tackle (red in my opinion - just look at the two legs - one for the ball and the other for Nasri) but nowt for the 'head to head'! He did 99% of what Nasri got sent off for, then heads a cross over for a Norwich goal whilst Nasri is getting out of the shower, and then we have a three match ban. The sooner the FArce develop a system which incorporates some measure of justice the better. Until then, they will be seen within the game as no more that a bunch of gravy train, blood sucking parasites.

Bassong is Cnut in all this , he knew what he was doing and provoked it after with his gesture, i hope karma comes and bites him right on his bell end. But my gripe in all this is the abuse Samir has had on here, the divide the inconsistencies and most if all the loyalty to one of our players who has been demonised by them sky cnuts because he choose city instead of the scum is beyond my limited intelligence, as in the words of Samir himself on the turf at the etihad after our premier title win, I knew I chose the right club I am happy, guys I am as well because he is a quality person a quality player.

mancunial said:
Bassong is Cnut in all this , he knew what he was doing and provoked it after with his gesture, i hope karma comes and bites him right on his bell end. But my gripe in all this is the abuse Samir has had on here, the divide the inconsistencies and most if all the loyalty to one of our players who has been demonised by them sky cnuts because he choose city instead of the scum is beyond my limited intelligence, as in the words of Samir himself on the turf at the etihad after our premier title win, I knew I chose the right club I am happy, guys I am as well because he is a quality person a quality player.

Agreed, the irony in all this is that Sami probably felt the need to respond in the way he did due to all the sh*t he had been getting following the incident with the wall in the derby game. He probably wanted to show that he will fight for the cause and ends up with a sending off.

No Nasri or Yaya now for Arsenal,not going to make it any easier for us is it.

jake28 said:
No. I'd take a point there and nasri and Yaya aren't the best defensively so it may work out for us

Marvin said:
jake28 said:
No. I'd take a point there and nasri and Yaya aren't the best defensively so it may work out for us

Agreed, we may see a repeat of the boring 0-0 that we had in the 10/11 season. Wasn't pretty but it got the job done. And we could maybe nick it on the counter this time too, considering last time we had Jo on the left wing.

Blue Mooner said:
mancunial said:

Agreed, the irony in all this is that Sami probably felt the need to respond in the way he did due to all the sh*t he had been getting following the incident with the wall in the derby game. He probably wanted to show that he will fight for the cause and ends up with a sending off.

I totally agree. For me it was a joke of a sending off and commonsense refereeing would've seen both players get a ticking off for the 'confrontation'. I accept that if you move your head in the direction of the opposing player then it gives the officials a reason to take action but that was never a head-butt or attempted head-butt in a million fucking years. It was handbags and a bit of close range eye-balling which came about because Nasri was cleaned out on the touchline by a dangerous tackle. Bassong may well have won the ball but his follow through was reckless and he made it worse with his reaction straight after. I'd put Nasri's reaction down as being on a par with SWP's flick of the boot at Stoke away when he was cleaned out by Rory Delap and had the ball booted full force into his body as he lay on the floor. It was an innocuous reaction borne out of extreme provocation and resulted in a totally laughable retrospective 3 match ban.

Some of our fans have been too harsh on Nasri here because if the officials had any modicum of commonsense he'd have been looking at a yellow card tops.

am glad he will miss the arsenal game its 1 of them games when the fans can get to a Xplayer and never turn up on the day

but its going to be very hard game but we should go there looking to win and if the other lads can give 100% then we will win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.