Nasri Appeal (merged).

Ric said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Ric said:
I was disappointed with his failure to use the correct case on numerous occasions, and lack of punctuation. The club should make that his next lesson, after Headbutting 101.
His lack of punctuation seemed strangely familiar. Does he post on here?

If he does, I'm sure you'll have earmarked him as not being a bona fide Blue!
Glad you've been following my (sadly futile) attempts to keep law and order on here.

It can be quite a lonely job at times.

Ric said:
I'm pleased he spelled disappointed correctly.

I was disappointed with his failure to use the correct case on numerous occasions, and lack of punctuation. The club should make that his next lesson, after Headbutting 101.

Ironically 'apostrophe' comes from the French 'turning away'

Hamann Pineapple said:
Samir Nasri Official ‏@SamNasri19

Im disappointed in myself for reacting the way i did i shouldn't have reacted but my team mates showed great spirit and i was very proud

"Proud" (or "prard" if olympics related) is the most overused adjective in 2012. It should be banned totally in 2013, or at least until May when hopefully we will have reasonable justification for re-introducing it.

not for me i havn't channged my opinion 'week by week' still havnt forgiven him for the derby mistake and again with the sending off again putting pressure on the team and as rightly said if we had lost he would be slaughtered on here and rightly so i want him gone and asap. better out there with a spine

Ric said:
His lack of punctuation seemed strangely familiar. Does he post on here?

Glad you've been following my (sadly futile) attempts to keep law and order on here.

Your attempts aren't going unnoticed, nor are futile, Senator McCarthy. Keep smokin' them pesky reds out.

mancunial said:
Bassong is Cnut in all this , he knew what he was doing and provoked it after with his gesture, i hope karma comes and bites him right on his bell end. But my gripe in all this is the abuse Samir has had on here, the divide the inconsistencies and most if all the loyalty to one of our players who has been demonised by them sky cnuts because he choose city instead of the scum is beyond my limited intelligence, as in the words of Samir himself on the turf at the etihad after our premier title win, I knew I chose the right club I am happy, guys I am as well because he is a quality person a quality player.

I think it all boiled down to an argument in the France U21s tbh. Bassong was more at fault and the ref was a clown, but you could see from the 2 players the disagreement was something more.

Ric said:
Ric said:

Your attempts aren't going unnoticed, nor are futile, Senator McCarthy. Keep smokin' them pesky reds out.
Senator McCarthy's methods were a bit wishy-washy tbh, but I take your point nonetheless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.