Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

Having just watched Nasri head Bassongs shoulder theres no point appealing

Unlucky to get a red card for that when in any other game it would have been yellows all round. But letter of the law over-rules common sense - waste of time appealing it.

Having seen it again, I don't think we should appeal. There is clear intent unfortunately.

Fbloke made a good point on Twitter. Since the United game he's been injured going in for a heavy tackle and sent off for violent conduct. Nasri turns nasty?

Don't bother, if I was the official two yellows would have been good enough for me however

Hate to say it but pointless appealing.nasri and bassong had heads together..handbags however
nasri then pushes his head forward.Now albeit minimal it was intent so the decision although a little harsh
Was correct.

no. an appeal could result in him being available for the next 3 games.

seriously though, he hasn't got a leg to stand on

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Hate to say it but pointless appealing.nasri and bassong had heads together..handbags however
nasri then pushes his head forward.Now albeit minimal it was intent so the decision although a little harsh
Was correct.
Pretty much this.. Honestly, if that happened to one of our players (and it has before) I'd want a red.

What's all this "intent" shite people keep saying. I've posted the laws and not once is the word "intent" mentioned.

-- Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:21 am --

Jumanji said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Was correct.
Pretty much this.. Honestly, if that happened to one of our players (and it has before) I'd want a red.
Really? I fucking wouldn't! This is the sort of shit that's bringing this sport into the realms of 'fucking joke of a sport played by soft bastards'. If someone did that to our player I'd just say, "get on with the game, leave the handbags out and play some football"

Caveman said:
What's all this "intent" shite people keep saying. I've posted the laws and not once is the word "intent" mentioned.
Its a red card mate.let it go.
I'm more hacked off with vinnys great
Tackle for their first,2 pens not given and the garrido back pass...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.