Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

mancity1 said:
Salford_Blue said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The lino gave it .

Still quite telling that the opposition manager has his own doubts

hughton is as fair and reasoned as they come.

IF IT HAD OF BEEN FERGIE HE COULD HAVE GIVEN HIS PLAYER A BRAIN ANURISM LEADING TO DEATH ON THE PITCH.

Few very nice young managers in PL at this moment, make those old ones real pricks

We might have a case....

If you look at it from the shot above (over the shoulder), you can clearly see that Nasri doesn't try to headbutt. He actually bumps shoulders which shakes both their heads. To the linesman, it would look like a headbutt. City need to stress that there is no forward head movement. So we have a chance....... a small chance.

fulabeer said:
We might have a case....

If you look at it from the shot above (over the shoulder), you can clearly see that Nasri doesn't try to headbutt. He actually bumps shoulders which shakes both their heads. To the linesman, it would look like a headbutt. City need to stress that there is no forward head movement. So we have a chance....... a small chance.

Noticed that myself but their was forward head movement by both players.

The FA will be under pressure to ban Bassong if they throw our appeal out.

Cannot for the life of me seeing an extra week for a frivolous appeal , never happened for a pseudo liverpool snog never will but I am not sure we will appeal but we should for sure and certain.

He won't get 4 matches for this.

Even though it won't get turned over its worth the appeal to show we feel it was a shocking decision . Why do linesman get involved? Always wrong...

Worth an appeal, I think it will be recinded. The linesman's view made it look like a headbutt.

The old time players must be shaking their collective heads at this decision. The game's gone. Totally gone. What ever happened to common-sense reffing? To send a player off for nothing more than handbags will lose the game more fans that it wins and it's doing a major disservice to sport and to football.

The ref booked Bassong for the tackle and not for the coming together, which was 50/50. Therefore he couldn't argue that there should have been a yellow as that would have meant Bassong would have had to go as well. So I think it's worth a punt.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
The old time players must be shaking their collective heads at this decision. The game's gone. Totally gone. What ever happened to common-sense reffing? To send a player off for nothing more than handbags will lose the game more fans that it wins and it's doing a major disservice to sport and to football.

I mentioned it earlier.

Mike Doyle would never have warned the captains armband if it existed in his day.

He be in the rooms having a fag in the first minute of every game he played which wouldn't have been many at that.

For me the FA either have to rescind the red for Nasri or hand the same punishment out to Bassong.

1974Blue said:
For me the FA either have to rescind the red for Nasri or hand the same punishment out to Bassong.

No other choice for sure and certain they have no where else to go on this.

No doubt Norwich would have appealed his straight red as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.