Nasri Appeal (merged).

Re: Appeal or not? SN.

If Nasri gets up from the tackle and walks away then their is no incident to begin with.

Depends if the disciplinary board is meeting on Monday. If it is - don't appeal. If it isn't meeting - do appeal. We need all our assets against Stoke. The 4th game will be FA cup 4.

Having now seen the full incident I think we should appeal, on the grounds both players deserved the same punishment, and at the very least Bassong should have been booked for his part, which would have been his second booking since he was booked for the pretty poor foul.

Think its a nailed on red personally...

How bassong doesn't get one is baffling tho, he was booked for the tackle and was allowed to get away with going head to head

So...there's no point in appealing imo

cleavers said:
Having now seen the full incident I think we should appeal, on the grounds both players deserved the same punishment, and at the very least Bassong should have been booked for his part, which would have been his second booking since he was booked for the pretty poor foul.

I can't see it being overturned having watched it again. I don't think the ref making a mistake in not sending bassong off will influence them on nasri.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
cleavers said:

I can't see it being overturned having watched it again. I don't think the ref making a mistake in not sending bassong off will influence them on nasri.
I know you're right, but we should make a stand, its time we did.

These are the laws of the game:
A player, substitute or substituted player is dismissed from the field of play and shown the red card if he/she commits any of the following offences:

Serious foul play
Violent conduct
Using offensive, racist, insulting or abusive language and/or gestures
Spitting at an opponent or any other person
Denying the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by deliberately handling the ball (this does not apply to a goalkeeper inside his/her own penalty area)
Denying an obvious goal-scoring opportunity to an opponent moving towards the player’s goal by an offence punishable by a free kick or a penalty kick (known as a professional foul or "last hope"/"last man" foul)
Receiving a second caution (yellow card) in the same match

He did none of the above. If you think his little flick of his head is violent conduct, you're a soft cünt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.