Nasri in the top 10 worst signings

He struggled at first but has improved as the season has gone on. He's also scored some important goals for us namely against Spurs and the winner against Chelsea. He's great to watch and will be a great player for City.

Nasri has been one of our best performers in the latter part of this season. He won player of the month for March on here. Just makes me think that clearly the person who wrote that article hasn't watched him play. Quite simply, if you play for Manchester City and you don't perform to a high standard then you won't get in the team. If that was truly the case then Milner would have stepped in ages ago.

If it weren't for his goal against Chelsea we wouldn't even have a shout at this title.

Poor journalism, there are far worse signings out there.

SuperYaya said:
On the Mail

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2133827/Premier-League-2011-12-Top-10-worst-signings-season.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

According to Nasri, he joined Manchester City to win trophies and he may well achieve that by winning the league title this season.
But it will come at a personal price to the Frenchman. At Arsenal he was crucial to the midfield with his keen eye for goal and talent to display a defence splitting pass making him one of the Premier League’s most exciting stars.
Since joining City, the 24-year-old has become a bit-part player. The talent is still there but his displays are being far overshadowed by his team-mates and his stock has fallen.
Considering the relentless pursuit by Roberto Mancini, many expected Nasri to have a bigger impact.

Bit-part player that has
made 44 apperances, the 3rd most of the outfield players. What is the general consensus on here? For me he's had a pretty good season and will probably get better next year.

All the above plus we stopped utd getting him :)

nasri has got better has the season has gone on, in the past 2 months especially he has really started to shine. With a full pre season behind him i think we'll start to see even more of what he can do next year.
On another note, i still think Aguero hasn't shown us his best yet and i reckon next year he'll be even better now he's had a season to adapt to the PL. Scary thought!

More proof that most of these ''articles'' are just guesswork nonsense or even wishful thinking in some cases.

A slow, maybe even disappointing, start to his career with us. But he has definitely improved as the season has gone on. A full pre season with us coming up and he should be back to his Arsenal form.

Read the first paragraph, Nasri said he joined Man City to win trophies, if we beat QPR on Sunday his decision will have been more than justified. Shit piece written by a knobhead!

He's been getting better week after week. A couple of weeks ago I said he would have been on the team sheet before Silva, who now seems to have turned the corner. Nasri will only get better. A respected journalist should at least respect the fact that the lad needs to bed into a new team.

Where was De Wank in that list I wonder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.