Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
southstand117 said:
If we get nasri then I take it we won't be after sneijder, in hope he doesn't end up at utd

Wouldn't surprise me if we buy two attacking midfield/winger types but think we could buy someone unexpected like Douglas Costa or Willian, a cheaper but promising player!
Hope your right mate.

bluethai said:
He's preparing for France friendly atm. So he was not injured as expected.

nasri-et-evra-aux-soins.jpg

Has he just jogged past Evra and whispered in his ear 'Im joining the blue half of Manchester.'

southstand117 said:
If we get nasri then I take it we won't be after sneijder, in hope he doesn't end up at utd

If it was a toss up between those two, it'd have to be Nasri all day long for me.

stony said:
richards30 said:
Fbloke reckons next 24 hours and it's done!! Tomorrow looking very possible.

Fbloke also said he wouldn't be signing. The only reason he's changed his tune is because of what BS posted on here.
Exactly this. FBloke is not, I repeat not Itk on transfers.

bluethai said:

Of course he's not injured, just like Cesc Fabregas. Wenger knows they want to go, so he's probably just waiting it out for replacements.

mancity25 said:
bluethai said:

Of course he's not injured, just like Cesc Fabregas. Wenger knows they want to go, so he's probably just waiting it out for replacements.

If he relinquishes Cesc, that's arsenal out of the running for the title surely? You can kiss his team's 'superlative' cohesion goodbye. It'd take at least 3 months to get to full speed. We're slightly different as our new signings will be steadily introduced into our squad.

SWP's back said:
stony said:
richards30 said:
Fbloke reckons next 24 hours and it's done!! Tomorrow looking very possible.

Fbloke also said he wouldn't be signing. The only reason he's changed his tune is because of what BS posted on here.
Exactly this. FBloke is not, I repeat not Itk on transfers.

If anything he's been 100% found out on this transfer.trust me and listen to what damocles is saying on both transfers.

zangatangring said:
mancity25 said:
bluethai said:

If he relinquishes Cesc, that's arsenal out of the running for the title surely? You can kiss his team's 'superlative' cohesion goodbye. It'd take at least 3 months to get to full speed. We're slightly different as our new signings will be steadily introduced into our squad.

Cesc is clearly gone. Barcelona are having more talks today and tomorrow, and to me, that looks like they're very close if they're going in for more talks.

mancity25 said:
zangatangring said:
mancity25 said:

Cesc is clearly gone. Barcelona are having more talks today and tomorrow, and to me, that looks like they're very close if they're going in for more talks.

If he's gone, I feel sorry for Wenger. People just assume that he's unencumbered by the Arsenal directors. An unfortunate reality of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.