Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard report Anzhi Makahakala is trying to sign Andrei Arshavin. Surely Arsenal wouldn't be mad enough to let all Cesc, Nasri and Andrei gone in a summer.

richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:
richards30 said:
Really ntini?? Think we will get 5 or 6th but think they will struggle abit this season. Think they need van persie to stay injury free all season to have any chance.

Sorry, you've lost me. You think we'll finish fifth or sixth?
Doh!! Sorry mate meant to say they'll get 5 or 6th!! Lucky that I've not been verbally lynched after that one!!!! Lol

Hmmm...... scratches chin

Mikecini said:
richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:
Doh!! Sorry mate meant to say they'll get 5 or 6th!! Lucky that I've not been verbally lynched after that one!!!! Lol

Go on I'll do it...

images

Mikecini said:
richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:

Lol!!! A defo a blue mate!!! Bloody touch phones!!

richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:
richards30 said:
Really ntini?? Think we will get 5 or 6th but think they will struggle abit this season. Think they need van persie to stay injury free all season to have any chance.

Haha. I believe you. ;)

For what it's worth, I think Arsenal's squad is underestimated. Gervinho is one to look out for.

Ntini77 said:
Haha. I believe you. ;)

For what it's worth, I think Arsenal's squad is underestimated. Gervinho is one to look out for.

Had they retained all their players, they would've been potent title challengers.

Of all the transfer stories knocking about this summer, I've aways thought this was the most likely to be true. I think he'll be a City player before the window closes. He is clearly unwilling to sign a new contract. Why Arsenal don't sell him and use the proceeds to bring Mata in or someone is beyond me. If they sell Fabregas and Nasri at the eleventh hour, the money they get won't be much use to them until January at the earliest. So what gives?

im looking forward to seeing gervinho but then again i was looking forward to seeing chamakh i thought he was gonna score bagfuls the way arsenal play so that shows what i know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.