Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Nasri and fibreglass out

Chamberlain and Mata in

I reckon that's whingers plan
Weakens them massively I reckon. Mata is a class act but can't carry the arse!!

zangatangring said:
mancity25 said:
zangatangring said:
If he relinquishes Cesc, that's arsenal out of the running for the title surely? You can kiss his team's 'superlative' cohesion goodbye. It'd take at least 3 months to get to full speed. We're slightly different as our new signings will be steadily introduced into our squad.

Cesc is clearly gone. Barcelona are having more talks today and tomorrow, and to me, that looks like they're very close if they're going in for more talks.

If he's gone, I feel sorry for Wenger. People just assume that he's unencumbered by the Arsenal directors. An unfortunate reality of football.

Indeed. I was guilty of assuming that he was unencumbered by Arsenal directors just this morning.

Ntini77 said:
Looks doubtful that Arsenal will cough up the dough for Mata.

I still expect them to finish top four, though.
Really ntini?? Think we will get 5 or 6th but think they will struggle abit this season. Think they need van persie to stay injury free all season to have any chance.

richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:

Really ntini?? Think we will get 5 or 6th but think they will struggle abit this season. Think they need van persie to stay injury free all season to have any chance.

Sorry, you've lost me. You think we'll finish fifth or sixth?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/arsenal-boss-wenger-fears-nasri-and-cesc-will-be-sold-month-1805851" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... th-1805851</a>

Arsenal boss Wenger fears Nasri AND Cesc will be sold this month

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger fears losing BOTH Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri this month.

The Daily Star says the two Arsenal stars are under- stood to be spoiling for a move over the next few days.

And if they do go it would heap huge embarrassment on Wenger, who last month said the Gunners would no longer consider themselves a big club if they allowed their best players to leave.

But with both stars making no secret of their growing desire to quit, for Barcelona and Manchester City respectively, the club may have no option but to let them go.

Ntini77 said:
richards30 said:
Ntini77 said:

Sorry, you've lost me. You think we'll finish fifth or sixth?
Doh!! Sorry mate meant to say they'll get 5 or 6th!! Lucky that I've not been verbally lynched after that one!!!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.