Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
Blue Haze said:
25m pounds now for a player with one year left? Fuck.

papers round up (re: GUESS) transfer fees all the time.

This. I've also heard 19mill so it depends on who you ask.

-- Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:38 pm --

@Fourth_Official: Samir Nasri #MCFC

Thats what a pretty reliable Twitter itk just tweeted. The last couple times he has done it, that person has signed by the end of the next day. Very interesting....

Trust me when I say this: he will be exactly like Adebayor. Watching him play week in week out since he signed for us, you notice that he has brilliant games but in between many weeks of going anonymous and being lazy.

An example would be when chasing a game and trying to set up a counter, Nasri (when having a bad game) will shy away from the ball and immediately pass it sideways or backwards because he doesn't want responsibility. Even when Wenger made him penalty taker, he refused to take a penalty once because he was too scared to take it, so Rosicky took it and missed.

When he's motivated he can be top class, but the motivation comes and goes. The bad attitude, the contract stalling, the laziness. Too much of it reminds me of Ade.

Not one player except Balotelli has been consistently lazy under Mancini, he is a lot sterner than he appears at press conferences and doesn't stand for it - except with his protege it appears. Despite media propaganda, there is a strong work ethic at our club and Nasri will have to conform.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/report-nasri-has-agreed-personal-terms-with-manchester-city-ahead-of-pound22m-deal/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenalnews.co.uk/report-nas ... d22m-deal/</a>

looks like a shit source to me

Looking good.

Arshavin23 said:
Trust me when I say this: he will be exactly like Adebayor. Watching him play week in week out since he signed for us, you notice that he has brilliant games but in between many weeks of going anonymous and being lazy.

An example would be when chasing a game and trying to set up a counter, Nasri (when having a bad game) will shy away from the ball and immediately pass it sideways or backwards because he doesn't want responsibility. Even when Wenger made him penalty taker, he refused to take a penalty once because he was too scared to take it, so Rosicky took it and missed.

When he's motivated he can be top class, but the motivation comes and goes. The bad attitude, the contract stalling, the laziness. Too much of it reminds me of Ade.

Yes, well, Arsenal standards are very high when it comes to creative players.

Even on Nasri's worst day, he can't be worse than Milner on the wing. As you saw on Sunday, we have a serious need for players with pace and creativity.

Arsenal are mugging us off at 25 million, top player thoough and one we could do with.

Won't be 25m, the media will say 22m which mean it'll be closer to 18m. With Nasri wanting to leave and showing no motivation in pre-season it gives us leverage to haggle the price down. No manager wants an unhappy player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.