Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Won't be 25m, the media will say 22m which mean it'll be closer to 18m. With Nasri wanting to leave and showing no motivation in pre-season it gives us leverage to haggle the price down. No manager wants an unhappy player.

Wenger publicly said that "you can't be a big club and sell your 2 best players", referring obviously to Cesc and Nasri. Thing is, the writing's on the wall with the Cesc transfer. It's only a matter of time and he's off to Barcelona. I think Wenger intends to keep one of the two, depending on who leaves first.

Arshavin23 said:
LoveCity said:
Won't be 25m, the media will say 22m which mean it'll be closer to 18m. With Nasri wanting to leave and showing no motivation in pre-season it gives us leverage to haggle the price down. No manager wants an unhappy player.

Wenger publicly said that "you can't be a big club and sell your 2 best players", referring obviously to Cesc and Nasri. Thing is, the writing's on the wall with the Cesc transfer. It's only a matter of time and he's off to Barcelona. I think Wenger intends to keep one of the two, depending on who leaves first.

Looking to me like he will keep Cesc. He's more important, and Barca don't really have a high enough need at that position to put in a serious bid.

Blue Haze said:
Arshavin23 said:
LoveCity said:

Looking to me like he will keep Cesc. He's more important, and Barca don't really have a high enough need at that position to put in a serious bid.

This. Don't let the media become your brain.

City hope to have Nasri deal tied up by weekend
Arsenal midfielder on brink of move to Manchester while Evra dismisses challenge of neighbours

By Ian Herbert, Northern Football Correspondent
Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Manchester City's attempts to lure Samir Nasri to the Etihad stadium could be complete by the end of the week.

The French newspaper L'Equipe reported yesterday that the Arsenal midfielder had already agreed personal terms of £185,000 per week ahead of a prospective move to the Etihad Stadium later this month, and Mancini's disjointed side certainly looked in need of another playmaker at Wembley when they were beaten by Manchester Unietd in the Community Shield.

Arsène Wenger had been reluctant to let Nasri go but the midfielder's contribution in pre-season has suggested that he will not be committed to the club if Arsenal take a £20m gamble on him walking away when he is out of contract next summer. Sources in France suggested that Nasri's package has been in place for some time

All this talk about Nasri's work ethic at Arsenal shouldn't be a problem in a camp where everyone bar Mario is a hard worker and has a fighting spirit. Mancini is a no bullshit manager, whereas Wenger is as his players call him, a daddy.

well done Billy Shears, let us all know before the media reports starting coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.