Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Andouble said:
well done Billy Shears, let us all know before the media reports starting coming in.

The Tolmie fan boys can go and do one.

There's only one Billy Shears. Nice one! At least he tells us something without stupid videos and cryptic crap that can mean anything.

Billy is the man.

what did billy post??

only1paulsimpson said:
Andouble said:
well done Billy Shears, let us all know before the media reports starting coming in.

There's only one Billy Shears. Nice one! At least he tells us something without stupid videos and cryptic crap that can mean anything.

Billy is the man.

what did billy post??
^

Andouble said:

Billy is the man.

Is the first bit really necessary?

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Andouble said:
Billy is the man.
ditto second and third

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
Andouble said:

Billy is the man.

of course not but its how some get their kicks!!!!!

Andouble said:

Billy is the man.

You really are an idiot aren't you.

Re: Another update....

BillyShears said:
MODS feel free to merge with previous one or with the Nasri thread...but.....Arsenal and City have agreed a deal. Small details to iron out in terms of payment structure but other than that it's done. Expect an announcement asap I guess...
For those asking what Billy said, this is it.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:51 am --<br /><br />
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
I didn't know you were ITK Billy. Or do you just hear the odd bit.

I usually keep my gob firmly shut - so if this turns out to be bollocks i'll be slapping my source around the head with a wet fish at our next sit down!

(to be fair to him - I expect he's 100% spot on and it'll break overnight...)
and this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.