Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sbm said:
keemcfc said:
Gona post a formation, but can't decide, plus, I'm bored, sooo....

_______________ Hart _______________
Richards __ Kompany __ Lescott __Clichy
_______________ Džeko _____________

Or:

______________ Agüero _____________

Or:

_______________ Džeko _____________

Or:

_____ Yaya Touré ___________________
______________________ Silva ________
____________ Nasri _________________

With Savić, Kolarov, Balotelli, A.Johnson, Zabaleta, Milner, Weiss, Suàrez, Assulin, Rekik, Boyata, Guidetti and more as well, were set for the next 10 years!
Looking very good.

Intelligent rotation will be essential. Aguero will, of course, need a rest periodically but I am still optimistic that Dzeko and Balotelli can form an effective partnership.

On the basis of his pre-season form, I believe that Kolarov deserves an extended run and that he could be a revelation this year.

I think Kolarov will come on leaps and bounds this season with clichy breathing down his neck.

morning chaps,so we`re looking good for nasri then??? when do france play?is it tomorrow night? if so nasri signed thursday then?

richards30 said:
morning chaps,so we`re looking good for nasri then??? when do france play?is it tomorrow night? if so nasri signed thursday then?
yea it looks nailed on to me..:)

citysix said:
richards30 said:
well if reports are to believed personal terms with nasri are already sorted?? that hopefully means deal finalised with the arse today/tomorrow and nasri signs thursday and we all get to watch his interview on os thursday night/friday?? ;-)

richards30 said:
citysix said:
richards30 said:
well if reports are to believed personal terms with nasri are already sorted?? that hopefully means deal finalised with the arse today/tomorrow and nasri signs thursday and we all get to watch his interview on os thursday night/friday?? ;-)

Medical late Thurday hopefully to get him registered for the Swansea encounter.

Tez Tosterone said:
richards30 said:
citysix said:

does anyone know when the cut off point is for him to play on monday?? want us to fucking spank swansea to get that shield match out of our system!!!

richards30 said:
Tez Tosterone said:
richards30 said:

does anyone know when the cut off point is for him to play on monday?? want us to fucking spank swansea to get that shield match out of our system!!!

I'd have THOUGHT it was 12 noon on Friday but I could be wrong.

southern muppet said:
richards30 said:
Tez Tosterone said:

I'd have THOUGHT it was 12 noon on Friday but I could be wrong.
cheers mate,we should be able to sort it out shouldnt we?? if there wasnt this stupid bloody friendly would likely be getting done today/tomorrow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.