Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, Arsenal have to submit their squad to Uefa today for their CL play off.

Thinking about it though, they could name him in their squad but just not play him.

clubfoot said:
Apparently, Arsenal have to submit their squad to Uefa today for their CL play off.

Thinking about it though, they could name him in their squad but just not play him.

just like Aguero. He'll only be included in case it falls apart in the 11th hour.

Andouble said:
clubfoot said:

just like Aguero. He'll only be included in case it falls apart in the 11th hour.
Is he banned for the first leg? Do they need to put it squads for both legs or just the first leg?

Not an itk before the questions or insults start, but iv’e got a feeling that we are working on a signing right out of the left field.
Maybee Iniesta or Xavi if Fab goes to Barca, or Kaka with Ade going the other way

Ballet On Ice said:
Not an itk before the questions or insults start, but iv’e got a feeling that we are working on a signing right out of the left field.
Maybee Iniesta or Xavi if Fab goes to Barca, or Kaka with Ade going the other way

No disrespect fella but it's hardly an itk post anyway.

:-)

Rammy Blue said:
Ballet On Ice said:

Yeh I know still trying to get used to this itk thingy

But I’ve also heard that we have made a bid for Aguero

Ballet On Ice said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ballet On Ice said:

Do you think we'll get him?

Ballet On Ice said:
Rammy Blue said:
Ballet On Ice said:

Athletico would never sell him! Where you hear that?? lol

Ticket For Schalke said:
Ballet On Ice said:
Rammy Blue said:

Do you think we'll get him?

Yeh definitely, he wants to come here, he has heard about the JD Sports clearance sale. bring your own Tesco trolley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.