Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ox-blue said:
What's the latest on both Billy?

According to Tolmie....Nasri is as yesterday. He wants to come to us..Arsenal are ready to sell, it's a matter of time.

Sneijder is more complicated. I get the impression that City are loathed to pay 30+ million plus his wages...and aren't prepared to lower their 50 million valuation on Carlos. Inter for their part aren't going to pay a 15/20 million pound adjustment when they actually need cash rather than players.

My best bet he'll end up a rag...which to be honest doesn't bother me too much as long as we keep hold of Tevez.

BillyShears said:
ox-blue said:

According to Tolmie....Nasri is as yesterday. He wants to come to us..Arsenal are ready to sell, it's a matter of time.

Sneijder is more complicated. I get the impression that City are loathed to pay 30+ million plus his wages...and aren't prepared to lower their 50 million valuation on Carlos. Inter for their part aren't going to pay a 15/20 million pound adjustment when they actually need cash rather than players.

My best bet he'll end up a rag...which to be honest doesn't bother me too much as long as we keep hold of Tevez.

Tevez maybe worth 50 million but there aint a club out there going to pay it.As each month passes his stock lowers,weve had our monies worth out of him so FFS city just do a swap for Sneijder.

Billy,whats your opinion on the story that Mancini doesnt want Tevez back at the club?

BillyShears said:
ox-blue said:

just seems abit silly on our behalf?? carlos wants gone and we want a top midfielder so find it hard to believe there is no compromise!!! dont we still owe £13m for balo??? can we not swop and they wipe the £13m?

BillyShears said:
ox-blue said:

Huge difference between Tevez being worth £50m and getting £50m mate and it aint going to happen.

We should pay the money for Sneijder and value Tevez at the same.

To lose out on a player you want because of an unrealistic valuation on a player they want is stupid.

flb said:
Billy,whats your opinion on the story that Mancini doesnt want Tevez back at the club?

You have to look at what Carlos brings on the field. He is one of the preeminent centre forwards in the world. Mancini is no fool - even after his spats with the player last season he has constantly been at pains to stress that there's no problem between them. For my money, the reason we're making it quite so difficult for him to move is because...a) based on what Carrol and Torres moved for 50 million is a fair valuation and b) he's worth more to us staying than he is by us selling him....

In short...yes, Mancini would rather keep him than sell him.

BillyShears said:
flb said:

You have to look at what Carlos brings on the field. He is one of the preeminent centre forwards in the world. Mancini is no fool - even after his spats with the player last season he has constantly been at pains to stress that there's no problem between them. For my money, the reason we're making it quite so difficult for him to move is because...a) based on what Carrol and Torres moved for 50 million is a fair valuation and b) he's worth more to us staying than he is by us selling him....

The way i see it is Mancini has brought in Aguero to replace Tevez,i just cant for the life of me see what good its doing keeping a player who constantly says he wants to leave,we have a fantastic opportunity to buy a string pulling world class midfielder to the club.If we get our money back on Carlos its good business for the club.

I just think its showing the club up in a bad light with him bickering all the time.One things for certain he wouldnt get away with it over the road-he would have been peddled months ago.
Sneijder could pull the strings in our midfield for 5/6 seasons-its madness trying to get a stupid fee for him.

You'll never walk alone:D Look at the pic guys and I have put this heading with it, good laugh
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=442976909814&set=a.313868994814.194924.310716489814&type=1&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... e=1&ref=nf</a>

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Im not so sure that's the case.

Don't let the likes of Mancio brainwash you...the bigger picture is that we are competing this season for the PL and the CL and Bobby's job is riding on success of some kind in both comps. I'd be staggered if he wanted to let our best striker go because he's a bit of a pain in the arse off the field and has a slimy agent who's fallen out with Garry Cook...

if it's to be believed that Russian side are offering Eto'o an astronomical wage to join them. If true, I'd assume it'll be easier for Inter to make a bid for Tevez if they get money for Eto'o.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.