Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemoon201164 said:
bluedan said:
bakchod said:
lescott is shite and clichy over kolarov any day

I actually thought Kolorov was decent on Sunday. Very good going forward and put some good balls into the box. a full season behind him now and combine that with the competition from Clichy then AK will do very well for us this season.

Theres going to be lots of games (hopefully) for these 2 to appear in.

yes kolorov was good going forward on sunday...but was at fault for the rags 1st goal..let is man go instead of going with him..when it comes to defending he aint that good..but thats my opinion :-) clichy all day for me too.

Dzeko's fault not Kolarov....

bluedan said:
bakchod said:
Andouble said:
would this team be good enough to win the league?

---------------Hart------------
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy/Kolarov
---------Dejong-----Yaya
---Nasri---------------Silva---
-------Aguero-----Tevez------

I'd say so...
lescott is shite and clichy over kolarov any day

I actually thought Kolorov was decent on Sunday. Very good going forward and put some good balls into the box. a full season behind him now and combine that with the competition from Clichy then AK will do very well for us this season.

i have alwyas loved kolarov when people say he was shit on sunday it pisses me off! he was deceeeennntttt ... ANYWAYS BACK TO NASRI.

Sky Blue said:
bluemoon201164 said:
bluedan said:
[/b]

yes kolorov was good going forward on sunday...but was at fault for the rags 1st goal..let is man go instead of going with him..when it comes to defending he aint that good..but thats my opinion :-) clichy all day for me too.

Dzeko's fault not Kolarov....

hold my hands up then mate...thought it was kolarov marking smalling :-(

Nasri named in Arsenals Champions League squad...

They tryna screw us over here, fucking tossers... if they play him and then sell him on he can't play in the CL for us.

Clichy replaces Evra in the France squad. Because of Evras injury.

Im sure Clichy will tell Nasri how great it is to be at City. :D

They can play him only in the second leg what is on 24th of August.
So we have two weeks to get it done.

Even if plays he will be cup-tied only if Arsenal beats Udinese. Based on their pre-season form, injuries, and the ability to bottle, they have a fair chance of losing out on CL. 30% I think. 31% maybe.:)

Does he have to actually step on the pitch in the match to be cup tied or is he cup tied if he is on the bench? I am assuming that being named in the squad means pretty much fuck all in terms of being cup tied?

Lancet Fluke said:
Does he have to actually step on the pitch in the match to be cup tied or is he cup tied if he is on the bench? I am assuming that being named in the squad means pretty much fuck all in terms of being cup tied?

He's suspended for the first match no matter what. So cant play for Arsenal till August 24th or so.

BlueCityfan said:
Clichy replaces Evra in the France squad. Because of Evras injury.

Im sure Clichy will tell Nasri how great it is to be at City. :D
Ex teammates, probably been talking anyway, but hopefully this will let them have a big face to face chat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.