Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
flb said:
The way i see it is Mancini has brought in Aguero to replace Tevez,i just cant for the life of me see what good its doing keeping a player who constantly says he wants to leave,we have a fantastic opportunity to buy a string pulling world class midfielder to the club.If we get our money back on Carlos its good business for the club.

I just think its showing the club up in a bad light with him bickering all the time.One things for certain he wouldnt get away with it over the road-he would have been peddled months ago.
Sneijder could pull the strings in our midfield for 5/6 seasons-its madness trying to get a stupid fee for him.

Fundamentally, I don't think Aguero was brought in as Carlos' replacement. Just as Sanchez wasn't going to be Carlos' replacement. If anything - Aguero is going to end up replacing Balo in a forward 3 alongside Silva in behind Tevez...

BillyShears said:
Don't let the likes of Mancio brainwash you...

C'mon Billy...we have been getting on so much better of late ;-)

Look, Tevez is an amazing player and the thought of him going doesn't sit well with me. He is the type of player you are unable to replace quite frankly but all that said, the very public spats and constant whining that has come from him and his camp have worn thin and i honestly believe that Mancini wants rid.

Not saying its right, its just my opinion mate.

BillyShears said:
flb said:
The way i see it is Mancini has brought in Aguero to replace Tevez,i just cant for the life of me see what good its doing keeping a player who constantly says he wants to leave,we have a fantastic opportunity to buy a string pulling world class midfielder to the club.If we get our money back on Carlos its good business for the club.

I just think its showing the club up in a bad light with him bickering all the time.One things for certain he wouldnt get away with it over the road-he would have been peddled months ago.
Sneijder could pull the strings in our midfield for 5/6 seasons-its madness trying to get a stupid fee for him.

Fundamentally, I don't think Aguero was brought in as Carlos' replacement. Just as Sanchez wasn't going to be Carlos' replacement. If anything - Aguero is going to end up replacing Balo in a forward 3 alongside Silva in behind Tevez...

Bet you never ever htought you woul dbe saying that as a Blue hey mate ! :-)

As forTevez I am torn .... he is clearly one of the best strikers in the world and we are betetr off with him, however I have a few quid on him going to Inter at 20/1 !!! Seriously, would love him to stay and be part of that forward line...

would this team be good enough to win the league?

---------------Hart------------
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy/Kolarov
---------Dejong-----Yaya
---Nasri---------------Silva---
-------Aguero-----Tevez------

I'd say so...

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Look, Tevez is an amazing player and the thought of him going doesn't sit well with me. He is the type of player you are unable to replace quite frankly but all that said, the very public spats and constant whining that has come from him and his camp have worn thin and i honestly believe that Mancini wants rid.

if we keep tevez all we will have is unrest in the squad the will he wont he go with the media. it will all start up again come november shit sturin till jan. dont want it dont need it do the deal city.

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:

Totally respect the opinion of any proper City supporter who thinks we should get rid. Multiple transfer requests is a difficult thing for a lot of loyalists to live with. I also think that you're right he has been a headache behind the scenes...

However, maybe, just maybe Mancini's thinking about how important ability like this is going to be in the upcoming season...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJ4Ok9kkjII[/youtube]

I think for reasons like the video you posted above are why you don't hear really hear any of his peers talk too bad about him in the media. At the end of the day they know they have a better chance of winning if he's playing alongside them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.