Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair he's not hurting his club at all. Especially if he knew Nasri was leaving without a proper replacement. Hes sticking it to us, Arsene style.

BlueCityfan said:
Blanc on Nasri: "What I know is that he's an Arsenal player. He's in talk with his club, not about a new contract but to find a new one."

Thats what Blanc said according to Eurosport. That pretty much confirms he will come to us.

Did he say this today?

Great stuff. Come on City, I want some breaking news this evening.

bluemoon201164 said:
Sky Blue said:
bluemoon201164 said:
yes kolorov was good going forward on sunday...but was at fault for the rags 1st goal..let is man go instead of going with him..when it comes to defending he aint that good..but thats my opinion :-) clichy all day for me too.

Dzeko's fault not Kolarov....

hold my hands up then mate...thought it was kolarov marking smalling :-(

Can I correct you it was Richard's who was a t fault giving away a silly free kick in the first instance and inviting unnecessary pressure

bluemoon201164 said:
Sky Blue said:
bluemoon201164 said:
yes kolorov was good going forward on sunday...but was at fault for the rags 1st goal..let is man go instead of going with him..when it comes to defending he aint that good..but thats my opinion :-) clichy all day for me too.

Can I correct you it was Richard's who was a t fault giving away a silly free kick in the first instance and inviting unnecessary pressure<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:31 pm --<br /><br />
bluemoon201164 said:
Sky Blue said:
bluemoon201164 said:

Can I correct you it was Richard's who was a t fault giving away a silly free kick in the first instance and inviting unnecessary pressure

okstate99 said:
sniff said:
Nasri can play for them, and still be avaliable for us as long as we do not get drawn in the same group as Arsenal.

Incorrect.

If Arsenal loses to Undinese they are eligible to play. If Arsenal advances, then Nasri and Fab wouldnt be eligible till knockout stage in February.

That rule was so last year ;)

a twit from this fourth_official lad:

Fourth_Official
Well that news was expected, developing well, samir nasri #MCFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.