Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are not defensive just getting bored of other teams fans saying every player we sign is crap and replaceable, blah blah blah

Arsene said:
wow you guys are very defensive. i can imagine arsenal fans saying to you when you signed adebayor that you are signing a trouble maker and everyone abusing the poster and call him bitter.

time for you to worry about your own club, your about to lose your 2 best players.
what's wenger going to do with all that brass.

Arsene said:
wow you guys are very defensive. i can imagine arsenal fans saying to you when you signed adebayor that you are signing a trouble maker and everyone abusing the poster and call him bitter.

it's not defensive, it's just our point of view. I go on Arsenalmania sometimes and get far more abuse and sheer arrogance than you will ever get on here

Arsene said:
terrychoichelsea said:
well, if Arsenal also manage to sell Eboue, Almunia and Bendtner, they will have hell a lot to do in the next three weeks to rebuild the squad. They have lots of money to do that though.

The next three weeks regard Arsenal and Inter transfer should be interesting.
Eboue replaced by Jenkinson as backup right back
Bendtner will be replaced by Joel Campbell
Almunia has not even be second choice all season and will be replaced by mannone who's come back from his loan.

Fabregas will not be replaced as there's no one out there like him available. the team has to change little bit its style. i expect Wenger to bring in either kagawa or the more likely Marvin martin

Nasri will be replaced by gervinho who suits the position Nasri played last season

images

If we get Bugs Bunny he will be no threat. Seen Bugs rip him apart loads of times!

dannyboiblue said:
correct me if im wrong but every match ive saw him play hes seem very creative with an amazing vision for a decisive pass, he showed this again last night for france, and also holds the ball up very well just like silva does already? so im yet to understand ur comments 100%
Ok let me give you some actual stats and explain to me how im wrong. Nasri had 1 assist in the league last season. it was the game Arsenal won against City 3-0 were he assisted the third goal for bendtner. You could argue the ball actually went over the line before he passed as you can see Richard put his hand up.

Now there's an argument if that assist should have stood. but when you add to the fact that he was the player that completed most passes in the final third in the league last season and he has 1 assist to show for and one thats even debatable. Thats a very damming stat. He has 13 assists in his 3 season at arsenal

tonytheblueboy said:
Arsene said:

good point to be fair.

Not really, everything is easy in hindsight. He knows now that Adebayor didnt work for us so he can make that comparison.

Ronnie the Rep said:
Arsene said:

it's not defensive, it's just our point of view. I go on Arsenalmania sometimes and get far more abuse and sheer arrogance than you will ever get on here

Ronnie will you go on their Nasri thread and explain to them how laughable it is when they say they should do a swap deal and list players like Kompany, De Jong, YaYa, as realistic swaps.

i use to go on bbc606 alot,then the powers that be decided that 500,000 posters or whatever is was,wasnt enough,however i got a good overview of clubs posters on there,and i found arsenal fans to be the most fickle ,bitter, know nothing, and arrogant fans on 606,i was hoping that bluemoon was different,it seems i was wrong.

ok 1 question if he is so bad why fight so hard to keep him?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 am --<br /><br />I heard them say they should get david silva and money for him and i heard one say micah richards, joe hart and 15m and they can have nasri. They really live in la la land

Arsene said:
dannyboiblue said:
correct me if im wrong but every match ive saw him play hes seem very creative with an amazing vision for a decisive pass, he showed this again last night for france, and also holds the ball up very well just like silva does already? so im yet to understand ur comments 100%
Ok let me give you some actual stats and explain to me how im wrong. Nasri had 1 assist in the league last season. it was the game Arsenal won against City 3-0 were he assisted the third goal for bendtner. You could argue the ball actually went over the line before he passed as you can see Richard put his hand up.

Now there's an argument if that assist should have stood. but when you add to the fact that he was the player that completed most passes in the final third in the league last season and he has 1 assist to show for and one thats even debatable. Thats a very damming stat. He has 13 assists in his 3 season at arsenal

Dont see how that stat has anything to do with the building of a dam, be damned if I know what your talking about.

mancboy123 said:
ok 1 question if he is so bad why fight so hard to keep him?
He's not bad at all...he's very good player when you use him right. In an ideal world I would love him to stay, but I dont want him to play in the middle at all. its like saying i dont rate Adam Johnson in the middle at all, but he's very good wide man. im just talking about the perception some people have about Nasris strength as a player. Wenger tried to trick Nasri by playing him in the middle pre season to see if he changes his mind....i promise you as soon as he signed he would chuck him on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.