Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's remember, if he does come today/tomorrow, that Wenger does not want to sell him, Nasri has forced his way out. That says more to me about the player than anything else.

With Fab forcing a move as well, I'm sure Nasri was the perfect replacement for him in the centre (and he'd have had reassurances) which can be seen with the purchase of Gervinho for Nasri's position; no replacement sort for the centre.

I do hope that Arsenal's fall from grace is quick and their namby-pamby, tippy-tappy style of football takes them into the Europa Cup to start. I'm severely pissed at everyone bigging up their Barca'esque style of football that never wins fuck all, it's seriously overated.

Which i think is the main reason we are signing nasri, silva is the much better player but his finishing when running into the box could be better, citys system is such that it creates alot of space for players to run into the box from midfield and silva finishing at that point is a weak part of his game, nasri wil improve this so improve the team overall

Arsene said:
tommy grant said:
mancboy123 said:
ok 1 question if he is so bad why fight so hard to keep him?

-- Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 am --

I heard them say they should get david silva and money for him and i heard one say micah richards, joe hart and 15m and they can have nasri. They really live in la la land
they want everything they can get for one good player when david silva is alot better than nasri in some ways all that is better about nasri is his shots are stunning correct me if i am wrong
yes David Silva is better overall footballer than Nasri. But Nasri is better finisher and have better shots, but the way Silva can control a game is amazing and something alot of people dont put value to as they are too focused on his stats

If I was you I would be more worried about the demise of AFC....You are now shopping at Aldi instead of Harrods my friend. Hugo Roddilega!! pmsl,Chris Samba? Jagiellka...Dear me..How long is it since you won a trophy?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23Xyn8_LBc[/youtube]
he is shit i tells ya. well according to that fool of an arsenal fan

St Helens Blue (Exiled)

There's alot of negative media with Arsenal right now.....we will be fine.

bonespost

Well either you are thick or have just seen couple of words of my posts. I havent said he's sh!t, not that you care as you just wanna bring the debate to your simple level

bonespost said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23Xyn8_LBc[/youtube]
he is shit i tells ya. well according to that fool of an arsenal fan
That's all well and good, but can he track back?

tonea2003 said:
0833: FOOTBALL - BBC sports Dan Roan on Twitter: " France Football says Sami Nasri to Manchester City will be done in a matter of 'hours'.

we shall see
no late bid from harry..triffic :)

Its more goals from midfield that Samir will bring,so sadly lacking in the past two seasons-this the reason in my opinion why Mancini has bought him.

Silva is a fantastic creative player but how many times has he got in advanced scoring positions only to fluff his lines or look for the pass to put somebody else through?I can hear fans around me saying to Silva "shoot",its the only part of Davids game that is lacking.

Nasri will score 10-15 goals from an advanced midfield position.

A great buy from Mancini.

Arsene said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled)

There's alot of negative media with Arsenal right now.....we will be fine.

bonespost

Well either you are thick or have just seen couple of words of my posts. I havent said he's sh!t, not that you care as you just wanna bring the debate to your simple level

"There's alot of negative media with Arsenal right now" - hahahahaha you wanna try being a City fan. If you have negative media what do we have...You along with the bin dippers,rags n chelsea have been the darlings of the media for a long time. Now we come along and upset the applecart it's not fair,people are moaning blah blah blah...Get over yourself mate-Arsenal will be in a few yrs of transition.And yes you have been linked with Wigan players....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.