Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This means I will have to work on not hating Nasri's face quite so much. Might help to see him holding up a blue shirt.

Im not saying they should be happy or this is gonna come close to making up for the loss of fibreglass and nasri , i was just saying that given the state of their defence, dann is a solid player and could be decent for them.

borat2.gif

I reckon this is a done deal.

Really excited about this one I think Nasri is a class player and only going to get better.

Au revoir, Cesc! Nasri set to beat Fabregas to Arsenal exit as £22m Man City switch loomsBy Sportsmail Reporter

Last updated at 8:58 AM on 11th August 2011

Comments (0) Add to My Stories Share Samir Nasri could beat Cesc Fabregas out of the Arsenal exit as Arsene Wenger faces losing his top two stars in the space of 48 hours.

While Barcelona are closing in on a deal to finally land Fabregas, it is understood that Nasri is on the brink of signing for mega-rich Manchester City.

City are confident they will land Nasri in a £22million deal by Friday - and Arsenal could have over £50m in the kitty by the weekend if Fabregas seals his proposed switch to Barcelona.

Moving on: Nasri, who played for France against Chile on Wednesday, is set to join big-spending Manchester City
Although Wenger was initially hopeful of tempting Nasri to stay at the Emirates for the remaining year of his contract, he is now resigned to losing a fourth leading player to City.

Gael Clichy has already departed this summer in a £7m deal - joining Emmanuel Adebayor and Kolo Toure at the Etihad Stadium.

Nasri could be unveiled over the next 48 hours and may even make his City bow in their Barclays Premier League opener at home to Swansea on Monday evening.

Apologies if already shown.This from 09.00am this morning !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.