Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
r.soleofsalford said:
mancboy123 said:
Scott Dann is a decent signing for them

no need to be cruel.
haha honestly guys....is he any good? Just think before you post that Im already on the edge about losing two quality players....dont push me over the edge

Ricster said:
borat2.gif

so wrong but foooooking funny!!!

Are arsenal now officially our feeder club?

Arsene said:
r.soleofsalford said:
mancboy123 said:

no need to be cruel.
haha honestly guys....is he any good? Just think before you post that Im already on the edge about losing two quality players....dont push me over the edge
i personally think dann is a good player mate!! just does what hes meant to do? no frills etc just does his job.

The great thing about this is they will get £60m from nasri and fabregas, they have already replaced one of them with chamberlain, and I think they will use around half of that for paying off stadium debts, so they still won't be bringing in any big names.

Arsene said:
r.soleofsalford said:
mancboy123 said:

no need to be cruel.

to be fair to the lad when he got injured last season that was when brum lost there way and went down me personally would rather have jagielka but i suppose arsene wants a younger player to me they must have got some money for them to start spending it

Arsene said:
r.soleofsalford said:
mancboy123 said:

no need to be cruel.

Johnson, his former defensive partner, is the better player. He's joined Wolves, though.....

awaydayjinx87 said:
Arsene said:
r.soleofsalford said:
no need to be cruel.

to be fair to the lad when he got injured last season that was when brum lost there way and went down me personally would rather have jagielka but i suppose arsene wants a younger player to me they must have got some money for them to start spending it

They could still go for dann AND jagielka, which would be a major improvement on what they have now, apart from vermaelen.

forevermancity said:
I'd expect him to adjust, play a decent role in next season but then next season I'd expect him to be a replacement for Barry in the middle

He isn't the creative player some have him down as, but a very good ball carrier, and a decent vision and turn of pace, added to that he can play on either wing well, we have ourselves a fantastic player

He is creative. And brings creativity. But Mancini doesn't expect him to be the main playmaker. And fans shouldn't either.

Silva in the main playmaker but Nasri will just ease the burden while using his fantastic skills and good pace to keep the ball for the team and score goals from the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.