Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godfather said:
The great thing about this is they will get £60m from nasri and fabregas, they have already replaced one of them with chamberlain, and I think they will use around half of that for paying off stadium debts, so they still won't be bringing in any big names.
Gervinho replaced Nasri. different player and maybe more suited to left attacker than nasri is. Chamberlain was always gonna be brought in as backup player.

Who will replace Fabregas is the question. French media is linking Jadson with as saying we already start talks with him.....no idea how good he is tbh

Ntini77 said:
Arsene said:
r.soleofsalford said:
no need to be cruel.
haha honestly guys....is he any good? Just think before you post that Im already on the edge about losing two quality players....dont push me over the edge

Johnson, his former defensive partner, is the better player. He's joined Wolves, though.....
Which should indicate that Dann surely isn't an Arsenal level player. If the better of the two only managed to attract the attentions of Wolves then how is Dann remotely interesting the likes of Arsenal?!

Arsene said:
Godfather said:
The great thing about this is they will get £60m from nasri and fabregas, they have already replaced one of them with chamberlain, and I think they will use around half of that for paying off stadium debts, so they still won't be bringing in any big names.
Gervinho replaced Nasri. different player and maybe more suited to left attacker than nasri is. Chamberlain was always gonna be brought in as backup player.

Who will replace Fabregas is the question. French media is linking Jadson with as saying we already start talks with him.....no idea how good he is tbh
Used to always sign him for a free on footy manager. Great stats, but always a bit of a let down.

ono said:
Arsene said:
Godfather said:

Used to always sign him for a free on footy manager. Great stats, but always a bit of a let down.
great....thats exactly what we need

Arsene said:
Godfather said:

Ok, but do you admit that the arsenal board seem to want the stadium debt paid off asap, which is sensible? I laugh now but with the stadium debt being reduced dramatically year on year, arsenal will be freaking loaded in future.

can i post this on my facebook yet ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3689489/Arsene-Wenger-Samir-Nasris-going-nowhere.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... where.html</a>

Godfather said:
Arsene said:
Godfather said:

Ok, but do you admit that the arsenal board seem to want the stadium debt paid off asap, which is sensible? I laugh now but with the stadium debt being reduced dramatically year on year, arsenal will be freaking loaded in future.
mate the truth is we dont have as much money as people think. We have a billionaire owner who doesnt wanna spend a penny of his money, so the club can just spend what they generate.....thats how he rolls according to him

Arsene said:
r.soleofsalford said:
mancboy123 said:
Scott Dann is a decent signing for them

no need to be cruel.
haha honestly guys....is he any good? Just think before you post that Im already on the edge about losing two quality players....dont push me over the edge

you really do have my sympathy. but trying to hang on to a want away player is like trying to hang on to your girl friend when the love has gone.

we have tevez, he doesnt want to be here and i like a lot of others want him gone. fortunately our owners can dictate a time and a price to some extent because of there wealth unfortunately for arsenal i dont think they can afford to play hardball much longer because of the effect on fab and nas.

all i can say is sell both and move on

Matty said:
Ntini77 said:
Arsene said:

Johnson, his former defensive partner, is the better player. He's joined Wolves, though.....
Which should indicate that Dann surely isn't an Arsenal level player. If the better of the two only managed to attract the attentions of Wolves then how is Dann remotely interesting the likes of Arsenal?!

It's probably just Wenger being cheap again. I imagine they could pick up either Cahill or Samba for just a few million more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.