Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
Arsene said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Is that Balotelli training with them?!
Emmanuel Frimpong

WTF !!
Sounds like a made up name from "The Goon Show !!"
good player actually...came through with the same team as Wilshere and they have been playing next to each other all their youth games. Last season they were promoted together, but he had a knee injury 2 weeks before the season started and missed all season. As Wenger would say, he's like a new signing

BLUEBOY67 said:
Nasri looks very happy - think that means good news for us - finally getting sorted out. Expect offer will be accepted later today, not sure Arsenal want the uncertainty dragging on over to their first game of the season.

i think this whole situation could drag out even more - Cesc looks like to have definately gone and the idea that Nasri fecks off later today or over the weekend is unlikely - Wenger now looks an utter cnut after his press conference Nasri going as well in such a short space of time will make him and Le Arse look very very amataeurish to say the very least

still some way to go me thinks although it will happen i believe

The Future's Blue said:
Andouble said:
article-2025200-0D67862900000578-396_468x286.jpg

trained today, so unless we unveil a player on the weekend and with a game on Monday, looking like Tuesday or Wednesday
'Everything is OK, I'll be out of here by Two'sday.'

That's another two zero's added to the end of my weekly wage.

Arsene said:
oakiecokie said:
Arsene said:
Emmanuel Frimpong

WTF !!
Sounds like a made up name from "The Goon Show !!"
good player actually...came through with the same team as Wilshere and they have been playing next to each other all their youth games. Last season they were promoted together, but he had a knee injury 2 weeks before the season started and missed all season. As Wenger would say, he's like a new signing

What nationalilty mate ?

Ghana, but he's been in England since he was child.....been with Arsenal since he was 9

Still think this stinks like the Shrek and John Terry fiasco's of previous windows.

Has anyone actually got any quotes of Nasri saying he wants to move to us. Surely he could have put in a transfer request - or is he hoping that when he signs a new contract with them he can say he never intended to leave, just as Terry did.

I hope I'm wrong, because he is a top player - but I'm beginning to feel dirty and used!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.