Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh said:
Emmanuel-Adebayor-DOB-001.jpg

witchhunt.gif

will always always be one of my top 3 City goals - his reaction in running to Le Arse fans with that huge fook off grin still makes me oiss myself

Sigh said:
I can watch that gif on repeat for ages, there's so many characters, that guy off Coast, the bloke in purple who just ghosts in and punches the blonde kid in the back, the short bald guy in blue gasping for air, dead easy to lip-read as well.

kennycar said:
Sigh said:
I can watch that gif on repeat for ages, there's so many characters, that guy off Coast, the bloke in purple who just ghosts in and punches the blonde kid in the back, the short bald guy in blue gasping for air, dead easy to lip-read as well.
Watch the very bottom left and wait for the teeth.

MCFC BOB said:
kennycar said:
Sigh said:
Ha! I'd never noticed that before, it's like a fine piece of art, every time you look at it you notice new aspects to it.

lee-mcfc said:
Arsene said:
lee-mcfc said:
Hi Arsene who are you planning on signing? A random 15 year old kid?
nah......we will sign a CB for sure. Then the two players which are strongest linked with now is jadson and Mata. personally I prefer Jadson of those two
Don't lie

They'll probably sign Dann.

I know Arsenal want as much as they can get for Cesc and Nasri, but unless they think that one of them actually wanted to stay and will put in a good season, (if its Nasri he would also need to sign a new contract)
Why don’t they just sell, then they know the funds they have to spend, they can get about replacing these players, rather than leave everything to the last minute. Give themselves time to get the players they want.
Scott Parker would be a good addition to their team, give them a bit more bite.

Blue Smarties said:
Left Peg said:
jellert said:
FM 2010 I used to take Frimpong on Loan to League one clubs. Good signing

Not great on Pro Evo
Don't think he even made the grade for FIFA.

He picked up a serious injury last season and was Arsenal's brightest young star. It'll be interesting to see how badly that injury affects his game. He could go on to make it big.

kennycar said:
MCFC BOB said:
kennycar said:
Ha! I'd never noticed that before, it's like a fine piece of art, every time you look at it you notice new aspects to it.
Have you spotted the long-haired Nicolas Cage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.