Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
trotsky said:
Still think this stinks like the Shrek and John Terry fiasco's of previous windows.

Has anyone actually got any quotes of Nasri saying he wants to move to us. Surely he could have put in a transfer request - or is he hoping that when he signs a new contract with them he can say he never intended to leave, just as Terry did.

I hope I'm wrong, because he is a top player - but I'm beginning to feel dirty and used!

have posted similar in the past about this transfer - my only reason why i dont think it will be the same is because Mancini seldon if at all references players whom we are not very close to signing

Agree with u Nasri has said feck but which ever way u look at it he is a devious twat

Andouble said:
article-2025200-0D67862900000578-396_468x286.jpg

trained today, so unless we unveil a player on the weekend and with a game on Monday, looking like Tuesday or Wednesday
well that's a shock. I thought Wenger said today he was sick lol

trotsky said:
Still think this stinks like the Shrek and John Terry fiasco's of previous windows.

Has anyone actually got any quotes of Nasri saying he wants to move to us. Surely he could have put in a transfer request - or is he hoping that when he signs a new contract with them he can say he never intended to leave, just as Terry did.

I hope I'm wrong, because he is a top player - but I'm beginning to feel dirty and used!

now you're just getting paranoid. The Rooney and JT sagas never got nearly close to as complete as this one. All that's left here is to cross the t's and dot the lowercase j's.

lee-mcfc said:
Arsene said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Is that Balotelli training with them?!
Emmanuel Frimpong
Hi Arsene who are you planning on signing? A random 15 year old kid?
nah......we will sign a CB for sure. Then the two players which are strongest linked with now is jadson and Mata. personally I prefer Jadson of those two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.