Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yellamcfc said:
I cannot understand what Arsenal are fucking about at. They have had 2 months to get replacements for Nasri and Fabregas. They're shitting on their own fans with all this messing around.
Whether or not they will get replacements, most people are adamant that both are leaving and should have done so already.
Waiting until the season starts is crazy, teams and should be settled now, its nonsense.

They leave it to the last minute then claim it was too late to sign anyone = chairman pockets the cash.

Arsene said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Arsenal has descended into madness.
loosing nasri and fabregas to be replaced with wilshere and ramsey.
Signed gervinho who will have to try and survive on his own up front when van persie is inevitably injured.
and having not purchased a decent center half or goalkeeper will have to rely on a very exposed defense.
they are going to struggle this season.
Not having a go, but if i was a City fans, i wouldnt be too confident after your game last week. Forget the result, but in general play they looked so much superior

Difference is fella we have AGuero and Tevez to return to the side (as things stand now) not to mention 1 or 2 more to come in.

That game will have kicked us up the backside and also helped hugely with fitmess (the reason Mancini didnt make many subs imo).

I would wager we will finish above you by a reasonable pints margin too.

Arsene said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Signed gervinho who will have to try and survive on his own up front when van persie is inevitably injured.
and having not purchased a decent center half or goalkeeper will have to rely on a very exposed defense.
Not having a go, but if i was a City fans, i wouldnt be too confident after your game last week. Forget the result, but in general play they looked so much superior

No i'd rather look back at the Semi when a fully functioning similar team totally outplayed Utd. Without Tevez and Aguero

yellamcfc said:
I cannot understand what Arsenal are fucking about at. They have had 2 months to get replacements for Nasri and Fabregas. They're shitting on their own fans with all this messing around.
Whether or not they will get replacements, most people are adamant that both are leaving and should have done so already.
Waiting until the season starts is crazy, teams and should be settled now, its nonsense.
Wenger is a delusional douchebag. He thought his "kids" would stick by him no matter what.

Now he's punishing both our clubs with PR control. The club looks like a sinking ship and he's still trying to mislead their supporters into thinking everything will be fine.

Arsene said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:

Yea, you are having a go. It's a second half blip in an otherwise consistent record since spring of last year. We played badly and still put 2 away against them. Arsenal on the other hand have been falling apart since the defeat to Birmingham in the Carling Cup. Have fun in the Europa league...

BlueMark said:
Arsene said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:

Difference is fella we have AGuero and Tevez to return to the side (as things stand now) not to mention 1 or 2 more to come in.

That game will have kicked us up the backside and also helped hugely with fitmess (the reason Mancini didnt make many subs imo).

I would wager we will finish above you by a reasonable pints margin too.

i`ll drink to that

Arsene said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:

Bad day at the office against a team that has been the best in the Prem for 20 years. I'm not worried but thanks for the concern.
Arsenal on the other hand are a fucking mess. All their best players want to leave, Wenger stubbornly refusing to address known issues and the club doesn't give a shit about it's fans. Highest prices in the Prem league for watching a bunch of foreign kids who will fuck off the first chance they get if they become successful.
No wonder you're on here. It's far to depressing on gooner forums at the moment.

Arsene said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:

Agreed, we were poor and they did look better. But lets be honest, there is reasons why we are confident especially if Tevez stays, and with Aguero Nasri too.

P.S How much do you think we will buy Wilshere and Chamberlain for in 2015 when we sign them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.