Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancet Fluke said:
IanBishopsHaircut said:
Andouble said:
don't think it's a real account, especially since Eboue himself is out the door!

Most of the Hacks seem to think it's genuine

Look at his previous tweets. Surely that is not genuine.

it's far too convenient for the cut and paste boys to ignore the fact its probably a fake, then they might actually have to do some journalism.

Eboue's (unconfirmed) Twitter Account:

Goodbye@cesc4official, we wud miss&remember u. you left in a dignifying way. not like some ppl are about to do. not 2 mention thier NAS name

What a shite day,thought there would of been some real movement in this today with a few on here saying how close the deal was...

Anyone think we will hear owt tonight or...?

Cant see owt happening over weekend,anybody else?

I cannot understand what Arsenal are fucking about at. They have had 2 months to get replacements for Nasri and Fabregas. They're shitting on their own fans with all this messing around.
Whether or not they will get replacements, most people are adamant that both are leaving and should have done so already.
Waiting until the season starts is crazy, teams and should be settled now, its nonsense.

chase of spades said:
What a shite day,thought there would of been some real movement in this today with a few on here saying how close the deal was...

Anyone think we will hear owt tonight or...?

Cant see owt happening over weekend,anybody else?

If it ain't before 6 tonight, I can't see owt being announced until mon afty. Then he could get paraded before kick off.

Arsenal has descended into madness.
loosing nasri and fabregas to be replaced with wilshere and ramsey.
Signed gervinho who will have to try and survive on his own up front when van persie is inevitably injured.
and having not purchased a decent center half or goalkeeper will have to rely on a very exposed defense.
they are going to struggle this season.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Signed gervinho who will have to try and survive on his own up front when van persie is inevitably injured.
and having not purchased a decent center half or goalkeeper will have to rely on a very exposed defense.
Not having a go, but if i was a City fans, i wouldnt be too confident after your game last week. Forget the result, but in general play they looked so much superior

Arsene said:
Not having a go, but if i was a City fans, i wouldnt be too confident after your game last week. Forget the result, but in general play they looked so much superior

It was a preseason game and I can't name one player on the pitch that day who looked 100%. De Jong and Yaya would normally never be overrun so easily and name me one Premier League game last season where we dropped a 2 goal lead to lose.

Arsene said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:

You're not serious?

we'll finish a good 10 points clear of you this year

Fitness sunshine, fitnesssssssssss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.