Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever used the term "selling cesc and samir to be replaced by wilshire and ramsey" is being a bit of a divvy. Wilshere is absolute quality...and played in the team when both of those players did anyway. Ramsey is an upcoming talent and will do well this year....however.... now, the only good players Arsenal will really have...are indeed..Wilshere,Ramsey and Van Persie....who will evidently leave when Arsenal fail to get fourth this season..so basically..they're well up shit creek without a paddle!

Arsene said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Arsenal has descended into madness.
loosing nasri and fabregas to be replaced with wilshere and ramsey.
Signed gervinho who will have to try and survive on his own up front when van persie is inevitably injured.
and having not purchased a decent center half or goalkeeper will have to rely on a very exposed defense.
they are going to struggle this season.
Not having a go, but if i was a City fans, i wouldnt be too confident after your game last week. Forget the result, but in general play they looked so much superior
Not being funny Arsene but did you watch us against Inter!?

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Arsene said:
Lumberjack Pete7 said:
Arsenal has descended into madness.
loosing nasri and fabregas to be replaced with wilshere and ramsey.
Signed gervinho who will have to try and survive on his own up front when van persie is inevitably injured.
and having not purchased a decent center half or goalkeeper will have to rely on a very exposed defense.
they are going to struggle this season.
Not having a go, but if i was a City fans, i wouldnt be too confident after your game last week. Forget the result, but in general play they looked so much superior

Agreed, we were poor and they did look better. But lets be honest, there is reasons why we are confident especially if Tevez stays, and with Aguero Nasri too.

P.S How much do you think we will buy Wilshere and Chamberlain for in 2015 when we sign them?
By that time FFP will come in, so I doubt you will buy them

Arsene said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Arsene said:

Agreed, we were poor and they did look better. But lets be honest, there is reasons why we are confident especially if Tevez stays, and with Aguero Nasri too.

P.S How much do you think we will buy Wilshere and Chamberlain for in 2015 when we sign them?
By that time FFP will come in, so I doubt you will buy them

Would of thought our turnover would be significantly higher then, dont you worry your little self gunner, i'd be more worried about your 4th spot this season.

Kayla-CTID said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
[

We'll have Wilshere next summer nevermind 2015..he's a ready made replacement for when Gaz Baz retires/ gets older and loses it a bit!
lose what....a bit of pace lol

Arsene said:
Kayla-CTID said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
[

We'll have Wilshere next summer nevermind 2015..he's a ready made replacement for when Gaz Baz retires/ gets older and loses it a bit!
lose what....a bit of pace lol

Dont you worry about losing Cesc and Nasri. You still have Chamberlain and that japanese kid!!!!

2 ready-made replacements! ;)

Kayla-CTID said:
Whoever used the term "selling cesc and samir to be replaced by wilshire and ramsey" is being a bit of a divvy. Wilshere is absolute quality...and played in the team when both of those players did anyway. Ramsey is an upcoming talent and will do well this year....however.... now, the only good players Arsenal will really have...are indeed..Wilshere,Ramsey and Van Persie....who will evidently leave when Arsenal fail to get fourth this season..so basically..they're well up shit creek without a paddle!

i actually think ramsey will outshine wilshere this season,he does look a goodun

Well we may not win the league, but neither will you no matter how much you spend. you simply dont have the manager. he's far too negative. Even last game barry for balotelli omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.