Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lukeycmcfc2 said:
Andouble said:
.....Nasri, who longed to join United, is understood to have told a confidante this week that he does not really want to leave for City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mancinis-pursuit-of-united-hurt-by-maelstrom-of-his-own-making-2336705.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 36705.html</a>

Despite this, it says in the last bit of the article that he is still expected to sign by monday! You don't know what to believe, numerous people are saying it's all wrapped up, then come all the doubts that he doesn't really want to join and that if he does Tevez will be going the other way.

This is how all our transfers play out in the media. Balo was nailed on for United, Yaya to Arsenal, Tevez to any1 but us, Silva to Real, Dzeko to Juve or AC and Aguero to Juve or Real. They all ended up here, normally when i see these types of stories they are pretty much nailed on coming to us, as Nasri will be soon. It's like the media want to disrupt a player before they even pull on our shirt. It's laughable and a clear sign we've ruffled a few feathers on and off the pitch, long may it continue

Boloocks that article is, not questioning any quotes or whatever just he has twisted it all like another baconlicker.

"But Ferguson spoke with the ease of a man vindicated by his decision to place his faith in youth, while Mancini finds himself in the midst of his own maelstrom, still buying, selling and assimilating like fury as City launch off into their fourth season under Abu Dhabi ownership: the one in which Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahyan is expecting a title. "I am worried,"

Fuck of "ease", the old whisky swilling **** is fucking livid. The reporter makes it seem like he had his feet up with a glass of red in the interview.

Mancini is worried about getting his man of course he bloody is as he has a plan and this is a piece of it. All managers are permanantly on edge, its the nature of the job.

As i was always told, "race the track, race yourself, don't race the other runners"
I think Mancini is doing exactly that. This reporter insinuates we are only bothered about catching the ragswith no substance to indicate this.

Newsflash hack, we are looking at the shiny trophies, not what car next door has bought.

Also, just got a message saying arsenal are in for a part ex regarding Nasri and Tevez. Dunno much about it myself as i refuse to read the paper the article he linked me is in.

If you think "sensationalist unsubstanciated bullshit merchants" your probably thinking of the paper its in.

For fucks sake,why do so many of you lot believe in what the SCUM etc has to say ???????????
Will anyone of you, bet me a straight £100,that Nasri will NOT be in a Sky Blue shirt come 31st August ??
Right,well shut the fuck up and leave the rest to Cook,Marwood etc !!

the transfer is all but done, a look at Arsenal's squad list for tomorrow will tell you so

Andouble said:
.....Nasri, who longed to join United, is understood to have told a confidante this week that he does not really want to leave for City.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/mancinis-pursuit-of-united-hurt-by-maelstrom-of-his-own-making-2336705.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 36705.html</a>

Taken from the above mentioned article: said:
It doesn't help that Mancini and his coaching staff seem to form a nucleus removed from the City board. "It's not just them. It's a difficult market at the moment," he said of chief executive Garry Cook and football administration officer Brian Marwood, when explaining his Nasri frustrations yesterday. "I told them it was important to move quickly. I understand it's not easy but we need this player. We asked for this player two months ago."

Shit stirring nonsense. Any frustration (if there even is any at all) on Mancini's part, he totally understands is part of being involved with a football club of our size.

It is actually a bit sad to see The Independent join the motley crew as it has genuinely been one of the few papers to find objective writing, especially about out club. But as has been obvious by reading his Tweets on Twitter in recent weeks, Herbert is on the Ferguson bus without any doubt and has a very clear agenda now, as that new article shows.

Daniel Taylor of The Guardian is just about the last journo worth reading for anything City related. Ladyman has his moments too but only those.

Arsene said:
Well we may not win the league, but neither will you no matter how much you spend. you simply dont have the manager. he's far too negative. Even last game barry for balotelli omg
Who's the fool?
We had just conceded the second goal, both within 5 mins of each other and was being overrun in mid field. He made that change and went with 2 holding mid fielders and pushed yaya toure forward. A system that won us an FA cup, got us in the CL and also finish above Arsenal.

So press reports are saying that Nasri would rather join the scum than us would he? (just like Snijder, Eh Baconface)

Now forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't it, (a lip quivering) whisky nose himself that stated a month or two back: "we are no longer interested in Nasri he has decided to go elsewhere"

How many more times... they haven't got a pot to piss in, and despite what happened in the charity shield, with us, (Chelsea and maybe even the dippers) breathing down his neck, Fergie is brickin' it big time. (Particularly as they now such a piss-poor keeper (and no money to replace him if it all goes tits up)

Hence the rag tops have come riding into town like Custer's 7th cavalry in a last minute effort to, yet again, destabilize the opposition and save his skin.

Despite what those arse-lickers in the press say, the likes of Phill Jones, Tom Cleverley & Chris Smalling, don't have me running for the hills just yet... how about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.