Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
richards30 said:
are we hoping nasri will be at the game monday night then troops?

hoping yes, expecting no
i think he`ll be there mate,i reckon deal will be sorted this weekend behind the scenes,announcement of agreement monday,medical and done nicely for the match!! ;-)

This was always going to be difficult to conclude quickly, with the Fabregas transfer on going.
Look Barca said that deal was all but done yesterday, but he still hasn't signed.
Arsenal's top bods will be negoitiating with Barca more than us at present, especially if the Nasri deal is close and (as some say), there are just one or two details to iron out, with the transfer having been agreed in principle.
Who knows now that he aint available for Monday, we might have agreed to pay an extra amount so he gets rid of his ban on Tuesday?

Sunny Coast Blue said:
I thought you could buy out the last year of your contract, hell must only be around 2M tops. Sod the Arse bandits.
No, you have to be older to do that (over 28 I think?)

Just pissing meself with the idea that Terry fookwit Christian knows ANYTHING about football
As for the Current Bun and their ilk they really are shitting it and now we´ve got them and the Star with this ridiculous idea that Shrek and his slapper wife are going to reclaim our cities - yeah right - a granny shagging, phillandering, fat , bald mercenary and his opportunistic , weak, talentless wanabee wife who has incredibly made a fortune out of just being the pug´s Mrs are going to tell us not to be greedy
YCMIU - but the Sun can!

mike channon´s windmill said:
Just pissing meself with the idea that Terry fookwit Christian knows ANYTHING about football
As for the Current Bun and their ilk they really are shitting it and now we´ve got them and the Star with this ridiculous idea that Shrek and his slapper wife are going to reclaim our cities - yeah right - a granny shagging, phillandering, fat , bald mercenary and his opportunistic , weak, talentless wanabee wife who has incredibly made a fortune out of just being the pug´s Mrs are going to tell us not to be greedy
YCMIU - but the Sun can!

You beat me to it mate. What's also laughable is how much exposure they are getting for donating a whopping £50k between them. WOW! They feel so strongly appalled about the plight of the victims of the riots that they've decided to donate half a day's pay. How about a week's pay Shrek? Make a statement lad!

richards30 said:
BringBackSwales said:
richards30 said:

hoping yes, expecting no
i think he`ll be there mate,i reckon deal will be sorted this weekend behind the scenes,announcement of agreement monday,medical and done nicely for the match!! ;-)

unlikely - cant see Le Arse letting two players go wthin a few days - the longer this goes on for the more likely someone else will come in and do the deal and we will be left with feck all

to be honest it is getting ridiculas and if reports with Mancini getting frustrated are true it is causing more frustration than it needs to - Marwood sort the fecker out

richards30 said:
BringBackSwales said:
richards30 said:

hoping yes, expecting no

haha im sure you have said this everyday for last couple of week mate,by the way hope your right

bluemoon27 said:
richards30 said:
BringBackSwales said:
hoping yes, expecting no

haha im sure you have said this everyday for last couple of week mate,by the way hope your right

Ha Ha, I think he has mate, but got to say ... richards30's optimism is very infectious.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
YCMIU - but the Sun can!

You beat me to it mate. What's also laughable is how much exposure they are getting for donating a whopping £50k between them. WOW! They feel so strongly appalled about the plight of the victims of the riots that they've decided to donate half a day's pay. How about a week's pay Shrek? Make a statement lad!

To be fair and i cant stand the twat - his misses dont bother me one way or another - they do an awful lot of other things for charity as do most footballers - they are dammed if they do and dammed if they dont - 50K is an awful lot of dosh - plenty of others have given feck all - i contribute a fiver a month to save the children (not a lot to be honest) and i could afford more - but is my contribution not valid because i can afford more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.