Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
So press reports are saying that Nasri would rather join the scum than us would he? (just like Snijder, Eh Baconface)

Now forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't it, (a lip quivering) whisky nose himself that stated a month or two back: "we are no longer interested in Nasri he has decided to go elsewhere"

How many more times... they haven't got a pot to piss in, and despite what happened in the charity shield, with us, Chelsea and maybe the dippers breathing down his neck , Fergie is brickin' it big time. (Particularly as they now such a piss-poor keeper (and no money to replace him if it all goes tits up)

Hence the rag tops come riding into town like Custer's cavalry in a last minute effort to, yet again, destabilize the opposition and save his skin.

Despite what those ars-lickers in the press say, the likes of Phill Jones, Tom Cleverley & Chris Smalling, don't have me running for the hills just yet... how about you?

He managed to hide it the last few seasons but not even old wriggleys whisky flavour cant hide it now.

I think its great, he is like a duck atm, all serene on the surface and going apeshit where you cant see.

To your question, no they don't bother me one bit, baconmush is not just "protecting" his club now, it's so obvious that its closer to just being all out lies.
He knows we know it as well thats the great part.
Them players are not even proven and have a lot to do.

TCIB said:
So press reports are saying that Nasri would rather join the scum than us would he? (just like Snijder, Eh Baconface)

Now forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't it, (a lip quivering) whisky nose himself that stated a month or two back: "we are no longer interested in Nasri he has decided to go elsewhere"

How many more times... they haven't got a pot to piss in, and despite what happened in the charity shield, with us, Chelsea and maybe the dippers breathing down his neck , Fergie is brickin' it big time. (Particularly as they now such a piss-poor keeper (and no money to replace him if it all goes tits up)

Hence the rag tops come riding into town like Custer's cavalry in a last minute effort to, yet again, destabilize the opposition and save his skin.

Despite what those ars-lickers in the press say, the likes of Phill Jones, Tom Cleverley & Chris Smalling, don't have me running for the hills just yet... how about you?

He managed to hide it the last few seasons but not even old wriggleys whisky flavour cant hide it now.

I think its great, he is like a duck atm, all serene on the surface and going apeshit where you cant see.

To your question, no they don't bother me one bit, baconmush is not just "protecting" his club now, it's so obvious that its closer to just being all out lies.
He knows we know it as well thats the great part.
Them players are not even proven and have a lot to do.
coudnt agree more mate - bring em on!!

richards30 said:
are we hoping nasri will be at the game monday night then troops?
Presume so, (as a spectator I guess). Was hoping we could get it done today, so he could've played some part on Monday (perhaps as a sub late on) but can't see that happening now, tbh

richards30 said:
Presume so, (as a spectator I guess). Was hoping we could get it done today, so he could've played some part on Monday (perhaps as a sub late on) but can't see that happening now, tbh

If it gets done today it is too late for him to take any part in mondays game. To be eligible it had to be done by mid day yesterday.

That angle doesn't make any sense. If he didn't want to join us he could just sit on his contract and become a available to lots more clubs from January.

richards30 said:
yeah thats what i meant mate,be at the game watching,maybe even a little cameo onto the pitch before the game or at halftime so he can be welcomed by us all to manchester??

I thought you could buy out the last year of your contract, hell must only be around 2M tops. Sod the Arse bandits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.