Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
yellamcfc said:
modgeblue said:
samharris said:
i agree it seems that after one person says it, numerous posters repeat the same line

Funny that after one person says it, numerous posters repeat the same line is what i think too.

Time and time again.
lol!! you can tell when everyone gets bored with no news eh???

Guess who's feet these are:

c13149da.jpg

Clue: they're french, and are in his living room. He was halfway through watching Blue Moon Rising, got over excited and had to use his new gift from City.

Believe!

Fuzzmaster101 said:
I know he's an excellent player, premiership proven, Mancini wants him and I'm all for getting him, but does anyone else think that the prices being quoted for a player in their final year of contract are huge! I don't think I've ever seen a player with one year left to go sold for over £20m. Maybe Eto'o might have gone for that amount a couple of years ago had he been sold rather than swapped. I guess we want him, Arsenal don't have to sell him, and we aren't willing to wait a year to get him.
His value to both clubs is high, Arsenal losing him (especially on top of Fabregas) could be the difference between top 4 and not even in europe, while for us it could be the difference between going out of the group stages of CL, and making the semi-finals, or winning the league. So it suddenly becomes worth it for both clubs no matter how long his contract lasts.

Cant believe we are still talking about this. Gettin fed up with all the situations there are at city at the moment that are dragging on like a slug

skybluelyon said:
i think he will be presented to us on monday night before kick-off happy days
If that happens you will lose...nasri brings bad luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.