Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check BM everyday bored with Nasri now please can we sign someone else.
Can some infamous not ITK make something up.
It will encourage all the others to call you names and eventually you will get the hump and stop posting.
I particularly cant wait until we sign Clarence Seedorf we need somebody to fill big Pat's boots in the dressing room

So there !!

Plodderblue said:
It will encourage all the others to call you names and eventually you will get the hump and stop posting.
I particularly cant wait until we sign Clarence Seedorf we need somebody to fill big Pat's boots in the dressing room

So there !!
He will sign on monday,thats petty obvious ; )

there you go...

But i do actually think it will be sorted by then,all this about arsenal wanting 30mil is just bollox imo,i reckon its all sorted and ready to go through,would be nice to hear summit today,i seen there was ssn camera's outside his house and filmed him driving off...to Manchester : )

chase of spades said:
Plodderblue said:

So there !!
He will sign on monday,thats petty obvious ; )

there you go...

But i do actually think it will be sorted by then,all this about arsenal wanting 30mil is just bollox imo,i reckon its all sorted and ready to go through,would be nice to hear summit today,i seen there was ssn camera's outside his house and filmed him driving off...to Manchester : )
well hes not in the arsenal squad.........;-)

I know he's an excellent player, premiership proven, Mancini wants him and I'm all for getting him, but does anyone else think that the prices being quoted for a player in their final year of contract are huge! I don't think I've ever seen a player with one year left to go sold for over £20m. Maybe Eto'o might have gone for that amount a couple of years ago had he been sold rather than swapped. I guess we want him, Arsenal don't have to sell him, and we aren't willing to wait a year to get him.

yellamcfc said:
Funny that after one person says it, numerous posters repeat the same line.

Funny that after one person says it, numerous posters repeat the same line is what i think too.

samharris said:
yellamcfc said:

i agree it seems that after one person says it, numerous posters repeat the same line

Funny that after one person says it, numerous posters repeat the same line is what i think too.

modgeblue said:
samharris said:
yellamcfc said:

i agree it seems that after one person says it, numerous posters repeat the same line

Time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.