Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
munster said:
I don't think there's any doubt that Nasri will sign this week. Wenger wouldn't have left him out yesterday if there were. I think it'll be straight after Arsenal's Udinese game, so ridding Nasri of his one game Euro ban. He'll start for us a week today vs Trotters.
It makes sense signing him after Wednesday so he's free from his Euro ban. I don't think he'll start against Notlob though, it's more likely he'll be eased in & start from the bench. That's assuming he signs!!!!

For Nasri to serve his suspension in the champions league with Arsenel i assume he has to be named in their squad for the champions league and then not feature?

I wouldn't put it past Arsenel to try and delivery a bit of a slap in the face by not including him in the squad - thus leaving him to serve his ban with US and delaying the signing.

just a hunch, im not even sure if the 1st part of my statement is correct, just hypothesizing really.

N-Word-Joe said:
For Nasri to serve his suspension in the champions league with Arsenel i assume he has to be named in their squad for the champions league and then not feature?

I wouldn't put it past Arsenel to try and delivery a bit of a slap in the face by not including him in the squad - thus leaving him to serve his ban with US and delaying the signing.

just a hunch, im not even sure if the 1st part of my statement is correct, just hypothesizing really.

I don't think they name a squad for qualifiers. If he is registered at that club when the game is played, even if injured, the suspension is served.

N-Word-Joe said:

He has already been included along with Fabregas.

What does it matter if he is suspended or not??? We're not signing him for a game or two so get the lad signed and let him bed in!!!!

richards30 said:
What does it matter if he is suspended or not??? We're not signing him for a game or two so get the lad signed and let him bed in!!!!

Ordinarily no problem with this but no point getting him in before Monday as can't be involved and they will be working on Monday's tactics. Tuesday will be warm down after the game with a light session. Arse play Tues night, sign on Wednesday and no games to serve as a suspension so no games missed,

richards30 said:
Even if he signs today he can't play Monday and we don't play again until Sunday, so it would actually make sense if we signed if after Arsenal's game, so that he won't be suspended for our first CL game, which he may be needed if God forbid Silva or Yaya is injured.

pudge said:
richards30 said:
Even if he signs today he can't play Monday and we don't play again until Sunday, so it would actually make sense if we signed if after Arsenal's game, so that he won't be suspended for our first CL game, which he may be needed if God forbid Silva or Yaya is injured.
Don't expect him to sign today mate, just laugh at all these theories about not signing him until his ban is over etc?!!! Think nasri and Mancini would be happier with a swift conclusion to this now, oh and me too!!! :-)

really think its time to tell wenger to get it done now or fuck off! why this is dragging on so much for a player with 1 year left and refusing to sign another is beyond me. theres plenty of other midfielders knocking about that we could be losing out on while we fanny about. from what ive read even mancini is getting pissed off with it.

mancini has been pissed off for weeks at the lack of perceived effort by mr marwood and cook. He thinks they have been slow in action. he was told that they would get him (nasri) in time for the start of the season! It s caused a bit of irritation on both sides (nothing major or longlasting i'm sure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.