Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wrongun73 said:
really think its time to tell wenger to get it done now or fuck off! why this is dragging on so much for a player with 1 year left and refusing to sign another is beyond me. theres plenty of other midfielders knocking about that we could be losing out on while we fanny about. from what ive read even mancini is getting pissed off with it.

calm down dear

BringBackSwales said:
wrongun73 said:
really think its time to tell wenger to get it done now or fuck off! why this is dragging on so much for a player with 1 year left and refusing to sign another is beyond me. theres plenty of other midfielders knocking about that we could be losing out on while we fanny about. from what ive read even mancini is getting pissed off with it.

calm down dear

ok mr. winner ;)

I truly believe we are deliberately dragging our feet on this to get the CL one match ban out of the way. Bob's protestations are a red herring. He'll sign after the Udinese match. We can teach other clubs to stop playing smart asses at the same time, after all they are still paying his wages, so haggling over 1m is pointless.

For me Arse are trying to push Nasri to hand in a transfer request the e doesn't get his loyality bonus of approx £5M

Hamann Pineapple said:
I truly believe we are deliberately dragging our feet on this to get the CL one match ban out of the way. Bob's protestations are a red herring. He'll sign after the Udinese match. We can teach other clubs to stop playing smart asses at the same time, after all they are still paying his wages, so haggling over 1m is pointless.

agreed.

cookster said:
For me Arse are trying to push Nasri to hand in a transfer request the e doesn't get his loyality bonus of approx £5M

I obviously want him here, and dont think what hes done is as bad as everyone has made out, but I do think it would be a little ridiculous for him to get a loyalty bonus, or to even expect one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.