Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it if he isn't here by Fridays deadline to play for Sunday then I fail to see him coming, the reason being he will then have to play for Arsenal next weekend as Arsene couldn't spin the media.

He was ill apparently on Sat after the France game. Tomorrow he is banned so obvious why he isn't playing then but come weekend Arsenal won't have a lie to tell the fans especially as Nasri trained today so will do all week.

dctid said:
okstate99 said:
dctid said:
which probably means that Wenger still thinks that there is a chance he will sign a new contract and Nasri is maybe still undecided

This is turning in a John Terry fiasco all feckin over again

Nothing will hapen soon - could even go to the last day

My god your "realist" but just pessimistic to the rest of us.

Just Friday Wenger said Fab was saying and yet he was sold on Sunday, so makes me think he isnt exactly the best source of news. He is living in denial.

Because i cant see Wenger making himself look an uber twat again in the space of 48 hours -this whole boolx he will sign Wednesday because City dont want him cup tied is ridiculas - Mancini said on Friday he wants Nasri in asap and the reason he wont sign Wednesday or Nasday or whatever fookin time soon is that there is no deal in place.

Will it happen yes very possibly but again there has been absolutley no indication that Nasri wants to get out - if Wenger tells him he is going to make new signings he may be swayed - his refusal too sign a new contract could be a bargaining position nothing more nothing less - its not something that has crept up on Le Arse they have known about this for months now - i really realy cannot understand that any club would piss around with a player whom is so steadfastly against signing a new contract and then decide to sell him last minute unles that player is not quite so adamant he wont sign a new contract as we all sem to think

Wenger / Le Arse still think they can hold him and you nor i dont know if he can or cant

Do you EVER post anything positive ??
The gloom and doom merchant of Blue Moon rides into town yet again.

dctid said:
matsi said:
SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Wenger says Arsenal to appeal Gervinho red card, and on Nasri - "I want Samir to stay - hopefully we can sort out that situation." #afc
5 minutes ago

Should be a city player within 24h then :)

which probably means that Wenger still thinks that there is a chance he will sign a new contract and Nasri is maybe still undecided

Nasri will 100% leave. Wenger is just saying this to make sure City makes a serious bid so he can sell the player. Its alot of games in the transfer behind the scenes and its just about who will blink first. i expect him to be a City player before the end of the week

you guys are ridiculous. Of course he wasn't ill on Saturday, just like the last pre-season game for Arse he had a muscle problem, yet started and excelled for France mid-week. Didn't get done Saturday because Arsenal played, didn't get done yesterday because Cesc was finalized, won't happen today because we play, won't happen tomorrow because Arse play. Nailed on to be a City player Wednesday.

Arsene said:
dctid said:
matsi said:
SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Wenger says Arsenal to appeal Gervinho red card, and on Nasri - "I want Samir to stay - hopefully we can sort out that situation." #afc
5 minutes ago

Should be a city player within 24h then :)

Nasri will 100% leave. Wenger is just saying this to make sure City makes a serious bid so he can sell the player. Its alot of games in the transfer behind the scenes and its just about who will blink first. i expect him to be a City player before the end of the week

Thank you "Arsene" !!
Some positivity may now calm some of the "gloom and doom merchants" on here.
Cheers mate.

Andouble said:
you guys are ridiculous. Of course he wasn't ill on Saturday, just like the last pre-season game for Arse he had a muscle problem, yet started and excelled for France mid-week. Didn't get done Saturday because Arsenal played, didn't get done yesterday because Cesc was finalized, won't happen today because we play, won't happen tomorrow because Arse play. Nailed on to be a City player Wednesday.

just how i see it, makes sense all round and clears his euro ban to boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.