Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling we won't see him in a City shirt next season, not ITK, just opinion.

Hope I'm proved wrong, though.

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Wenger says Arsenal to appeal Gervinho red card, and on Nasri - "I want Samir to stay - hopefully we can sort out that situation." #afc
5 minutes ago

Should be a city player within 24h then :)

matsi said:
Wenger says Arsenal to appeal Gervinho red card, and on Nasri - "I want Samir to stay - hopefully we can sort out that situation." #afc
5 minutes ago

which probably means that Wenger still thinks that there is a chance he will sign a new contract and Nasri is maybe still undecided

This is turning in a John Terry fiasco all feckin over again

Nothing will hapen soon - could even go to the last day

dctid said:
matsi said:
5 minutes ago

which probably means that Wenger still thinks that there is a chance he will sign a new contract and Nasri is maybe still undecided

My god your "realist" but just pessimistic to the rest of us.

Just Friday Wenger said Fab was saying and yet he was sold on Sunday, so makes me think he isnt exactly the best source of news. He is living in denial.

dctid said:
matsi said:
5 minutes ago

panic panic...... calm down. all will get sorted, there is no major rush as long as its done by 31st Aug. Of course I'd like him in sooner but this is a long season !

dctid said:
matsi said:
5 minutes ago

Nothing will happen soon - could even go to the last day
Mate, up until last Friday Wenger was still claiming that neither Fabregas nor Nasri were leaving when all that remained was for Fabregas to have his medical!!! The man's fuckin deluded and looks like he's losing the plot, pay no attention to him, Nasri-wise whatever will be will be..........

Dribble said:
dctid said:
matsi said:
5 minutes ago

Nothing will happen soon - could even go to the last day
Mate, up until last Friday Wenger was still claiming that neither Fabregas nor Nasri were leaving when all that remained was for Fabregas to have his medical!!! The man's fuckin deluded and looks like he's losing the plot, pay no attention to him, Nasri-wise whatever will be will be..........

Keep calm & carry on everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.