Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
dctid said:
okstate99 said:
My god your "realist" but just pessimistic to the rest of us.

Just Friday Wenger said Fab was saying and yet he was sold on Sunday, so makes me think he isnt exactly the best source of news. He is living in denial.

Because i cant see Wenger making himself look an uber twat again in the space of 48 hours -this whole boolx he will sign Wednesday because City dont want him cup tied is ridiculas - Mancini said on Friday he wants Nasri in asap and the reason he wont sign Wednesday or Nasday or whatever fookin time soon is that there is no deal in place.

Will it happen yes very possibly but again there has been absolutley no indication that Nasri wants to get out - if Wenger tells him he is going to make new signings he may be swayed - his refusal too sign a new contract could be a bargaining position nothing more nothing less - its not something that has crept up on Le Arse they have known about this for months now - i really realy cannot understand that any club would piss around with a player whom is so steadfastly against signing a new contract and then decide to sell him last minute unles that player is not quite so adamant he wont sign a new contract as we all sem to think

Wenger / Le Arse still think they can hold him and you nor i dont know if he can or cant

Do you EVER post anything positive ??
The gloom and doom merchant of Blue Moon rides into town yet again.

post lots positive just not everything - you just like beng selective

johnny crossan said:
oakiecokie said:
Thank you "Arsene" !!
Some positivity may now calm some of the "gloom and doom merchants" on here.
Cheers mate.
I don't think we should be quite so grateful to Wenger
I just had to say those things on the press conference to squeeze few more millions of that cvnt Coock. But i have no problem with you guys. i will inform you as soon as we accept the bid

Have City actually put a bid in for Nasri or not? I know Wenger has made a c..t of himself but can't understand what the hold up is

Arsene said:
johnny crossan said:
oakiecokie said:
Thank you "Arsene" !!
Some positivity may now calm some of the "gloom and doom merchants" on here.
Cheers mate.
I just had to say those things on the press conference to squeeze few more millions of that cvnt Coock. But i have no problem with you guys. i will inform you as soon as we accept the bid

and you are who exactly with regards this?

Chorleyblue said:
Have City actually put a bid in for Nasri or not? I know Wenger has made a c..t of himself but can't understand what the hold up is

Yes, the only stumbling block has been structure of payments. If may all be cleared up now and the teams might just be waiting till he serves his CL suspension on Wednesday.

tonea2003 said:
Arsene said:
johnny crossan said:

I am Arsene Wenger. But you can call me Arsene

Arsene said:
tonea2003 said:
Arsene said:

Can I call you Arse?

Arsene said:
tonea2003 said:
Arsene said:

I´d be careful with our owners Arsey coz your principal backers are Dubai owned - an emirate recently bailed out by their neighbour Abu Dhabi ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.