Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsene said:
LoveCity said:
Arsene said:
Just seen this and what the hell is wrong with the boy?

Your fans sang that he is a "****" - what is wrong with them?
Thats because he's leaving and they are upset. He should be quite and just leave quietly. Sure fans will call him names, but will forget and move on. He has not said a word all summer and fans deserve a clarification atleast

Make your mind up! Do you want him to be quiet or speak to the fans?

Silvercloud said:
Arsene said:
LoveCity said:
Thats because he's leaving and they are upset. He should be quite and just leave quietly. Sure fans will call him names, but will forget and move on. He has not said a word all summer and fans deserve a clarification atleast

Make your mind up! Do you want him to be quiet or speak to the fans?

good observation :)

urghhhhhh wengers messing with heads! the mirror backtracked today saying we hadnt even gone in with a bid yet ill come back wednesday.....right im off to get ready to go to the etihad stadium see u in 118 :D

Arsene said:
matsi said:
Sounds more like he's bringing up an excuse for leaving arsenal "I did think about staying, but the fans clearly didnt want me here anymore"
exactly...which is pathetic

What is pathetic, is the fans singing that shite to a lad who is still not 100% to leave. Take a lesson from the city fans, we all knew carlos was bursting to get away last season from xmas, i never heard ONE chant like that about him last season. Also, if he stays i don't expect any either!

Arsene said:
tonea2003 said:
Arsene said:
I just had to say those things on the press conference to squeeze few more millions of that cvnt Coock. But i have no problem with you guys. i will inform you as soon as we accept the bid

and you are who exactly with regards this?
I am Arsene Wenger. But you can call me Arsene

ahh! a kfa then

Arsene said:
LoveCity said:
Arsene said:
Just seen this and what the hell is wrong with the boy?

He's not said anything about City either though mate. If he does want to leave he's conducted himself in a respectful manner with regards to Arsenal hasn't he?

Halfpenny said:
Arsene said:
LoveCity said:
He hasn't said a fucking word! Arsenal fans are right toys out of pram merchants, calling one of their own a 'kant' (sic) is a bridge too far. We haven't done that with Tevez.
Tevez have been honest atleast about wanting to leave. i rather someone be honest than just be quite. he has had a contract offer on the table since February. Everyone knows he wanna leave and now it looks like he's looking for an excuse. Watch him say he was gonna stay, but changed his mind due to what the fans said

Arsene said:
Halfpenny said:
Arsene said:
He hasn't said a fucking word! Arsenal fans are right toys out of pram merchants, calling one of their own a 'kant' (sic) is a bridge too far. We haven't done that with Tevez.
Tevez have been honest atleast about wanting to leave. i rather someone be honest than just be quite. he has had a contract offer on the table since February. Everyone knows he wanna leave and now it looks like he's looking for an excuse. Watch him say he was gonna stay, but changed his mind due to what the fans said

Fabregas just said Arsenal had prevented him from talking to the press for 2.5 months, how do you know Nasri hasnt been silenced by Arsenal too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.