Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halfpenny said:
Arsene said:
LoveCity said:
Your fans sang that he is a "****" - what is wrong with them?
Thats because he's leaving and they are upset. He should be quite and just leave quietly. Sure fans will call him names, but will forget and move on. He has not said a word all summer and fans deserve a clarification atleast
He hasn't said a fucking word! Arsenal fans are right toys out of pram merchants, calling one of their own a 'kant' (sic) is a bridge too far. We haven't done that with Tevez.[/quote]

...absolutely - he's more of a greedy facker than a kant....

Arsene said:
matsi said:
Sounds more like he's bringing up an excuse for leaving arsenal "I did think about staying, but the fans clearly didnt want me here anymore"
exactly...which is pathetic

Not really

As you said before that clubs play games during transfers

Why should he be made out to be the bad guy? Just because he doesn't want to sign a new contract?

As far as we know he's willing to stay on for this year. If he leaves it will be because Arsenal have chose to sell him.

Are Arsenal fans so fickle that they can't comprehend a player wanting to leave a club that hasn't won a trophy in 6 years? I'm sure he didn't sign on for that.

Arsene said:
Halfpenny said:
Arsene said:
Thats because he's leaving and they are upset. He should be quite and just leave quietly. Sure fans will call him names, but will forget and move on. He has not said a word all summer and fans deserve a clarification atleast
He hasn't said a fucking word! Arsenal fans are right toys out of pram merchants, calling one of their own a 'kant' (sic) is a bridge too far. We haven't done that with Tevez.
Tevez have been honest atleast about wanting to leave. i rather someone be honest than just be quite. he has had a contract offer on the table since February. Everyone knows he wanna leave and now it looks like he's looking for an excuse. Watch him say he was gonna stay, but changed his mind due to what the fans said
Surely being 'that' open, criticising the city etc is more reason to openly have a go? Nasri hasn't criticised the club, the manager, anything. He's been totally professional. Fact is, we have the class to not call one of our own a ****, cheer when a player is substituted etc.

Nasri has stayed quiet as it isn't his job to run his mouth off, this transfer is quite frankly turning into a saga and the media have no idea what is going on regarding bids/negotiations etc.

Fabregas just said in his interview "I'm sorry to the Arsenal fans for not saying anything these past 2 and a half months, Arsenal didn't allow me to."

Probably the same with Nasri.

Halfpenny said:
Arsene said:
Halfpenny said:
He hasn't said a fucking word! Arsenal fans are right toys out of pram merchants, calling one of their own a 'kant' (sic) is a bridge too far. We haven't done that with Tevez.
Tevez have been honest atleast about wanting to leave. i rather someone be honest than just be quite. he has had a contract offer on the table since February. Everyone knows he wanna leave and now it looks like he's looking for an excuse. Watch him say he was gonna stay, but changed his mind due to what the fans said
Surely being 'that' open, criticising the city etc is more reason to openly have a go? Nasri hasn't criticised the club, the manager, anything. He's been totally professional. Fact is, we have the class to not call one of our own a ****, cheer when a player is substituted etc.
Teves is world class player...its easier to get away with acting like a cvnt when you are that good. Nasri has been good for 3 months in 3 seasons and is acting like a big shot. I want him out of the club asap. To have a go on fans p!ssed me off. The feelings towards Cesc and Nasri are nowhere near the same. One is a world clas player who has performed years for us. the other is a good player who went through purple patch

Arsene said:
Halfpenny said:
Arsene said:
Teves is world class player...its easier to get away with acting like a cvnt when you are that good. Nasri has been good for 3 months in 3 seasons and is acting like a big shot. I want him out of the club asap. To have a go on fans p!ssed me off. The feelings towards Cesc and Nasri are nowhere near the same. One is a world clas player who has performed years for us. the other is a good player who went through purple patch
No matter how good or bad they are, it's just one of those things you don't do!

Thanks for lecturing me on how a fan should behave. i just want him out of my club.

lee-mcfc said:
@piersmorgan
Piers Morgan
Let's all remember the lecture from @Nanas08 on 'disrespect' when he signs for the oil-rich City mercenaries this week, shall we? #Arsenal

Piers jog the fuck on.

Arsene said:
Thanks for lecturing me on how a fan should behave. i just want him out of my club.

and you can follow him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.