Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NikoGardner Nick Gardner
@piersmorgan @Nanas08 Did you not move to the USA for the exact same (financial) reasons?
12 minutes ago

@piersmorgan Piers Morgan
Not exactly, no. I got fired.

HazzaHarris Harry Harris
@piersmorgan Fired from Britain's Got Talent?

lol

What a hypocrite. He moved to a new country for the same reason ($ and career) that Nasri is moving to Manchester.

Hello guys,
My cousin is a cleaner who has been clearing out this house in Didsbury, we have obtained several city memorablia that the owners wish to sell. One of which is a 'Legends of Maine Road' signed lithiograph, created and done for the end of Maine Road era. I was wondering, would anyone wish to buy this from us, at least provide a possible quote, with wish to buy...thanks very much!

bluethai said:
ha ha ha congratulation to yourself too, Samir!
Nanas08 Samir Nasri Official
Congratulation to my mate @cesc4official i will miss you world class player and top men
31 minutes ago

lets just hope he is winding Wenger the board and the Le Arse fans up to push for a move

blueboyforever said:
Arsene said:
Thanks for lecturing me on how a fan should behave. i just want him out of my club.

Your welcome

Serious question though if Nasri leaves do you think you'll finish top 4 this year?
Nasri was not our main man. It was Fabregas and Van Persie. i expect few players to come. If no one comes in....we are in trouble. But I expect few to come in

I see the arsenal fans are in meltdown on twitter after samirs comments....1st of all after slating the arsenal fans singing that song on saturday and then to congratulate cesc on his wonderful move to barca...good on him i say...its his own opinion without using language...

For me its all down to arsenal with samir...no trophies,no money,i mean top money on players,its not like there skint is it.

And yeah well he has had a knock on the door like we have with swp with a bundle of cash,here is what we are offering...i say its all there own doing. and by the way when carlos tevez leaves i certainly would not behave in the way there fans are doing,for me i wish tevez all the best and we move on....

Im looking forward to samir to this club...

Arsene said:
blueboyforever said:
Arsene said:
Thanks for lecturing me on how a fan should behave. i just want him out of my club.

Your welcome

Serious question though if Nasri leaves do you think you'll finish top 4 this year?
Nasri was not our main man. It was Fabregas and Van Persie. i expect few players to come. If no one comes in....we are in trouble. But I expect few to come in

Honest answer that pal

I think you'll struggle myself even with new players. Whoever you bring in they won't perform as well as Fabregas and Nasri over the course of the season.

Who are you hoping to sign? If it were me I wouldn't want anymore kids I'd want experience players.

blueboyforever said:
Arsene said:
blueboyforever said:
Your welcome

Honest answer that pal

I think you'll struggle myself even with new players. Whoever you bring in they won't perform as well as Fabregas and Nasri over the course of the season.

Who are you hoping to sign? If it were me I wouldn't want anymore kids I'd want experience players.
I think you are overrating our competition tbh. yes we finished 4th last season. But there was nothing between the 2nd/3rd and 4th. Also please dont fall for the Liverpool hype, just because they have bought bunch of homegrown players and media love Kenny. You saw them struggle against Sunderland and i have no doubt we will do them. One advantage Man u have over any team is luck. They won on a deflection yeserday. last season they had about 12 deflections. Chelsea are an old team

Want us to sign Dann, Jadson and Ayew personally

Arsene said:
blueboyforever said:
Arsene said:

Your welcome

it depends whom comes in - replacing Cesc or Clichy and possibly Nasri with kids will be a massive problem - replacing them wiht top draw

dctid said:
Arsene said:
blueboyforever said:
Your welcome

it depends whom comes in - replacing Cesc or Clichy and possibly Nasri with kids will be a massive problem - replacing them wiht top draw
Clichy has been replaced by Gibbs....was always gonna happen. Nasri has been replaced by Gervinho. i still want two more midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.